Tanzania e-Visa requirements for Puerto Rican citizens
Tanzania's government has launched a new e-Visa application scheme to make visa applications easier for visitors. Improving border security hopes to increase the number of foreign tourists and business visitors who plan to visit Tanzania. It also intends to streamline and expedite the visa application process.
Puerto Rican citizens can apply for a Tanzanian e-Visa. You can apply for it online before you leave, eliminating the need to visit an embassy. Travelers can still obtain a Tanzania visa for Puerto Rican citizens at the border, but long lines are common, especially during peak hours, and visa fees vary per person and must be paid in cash.
Table of contents:
Tanzania e-Visa for Puerto Rican citizens.
1. Types of Tanzania e-Visa for Puerto Rican citizens.
Puerto Ricans planning to visit Tanzania need to determine which type of visa is required.
Visitors to Tanzania can obtain the following Tanzania visa for Puerto Rican citizens:
- A single-entry tourist visa for Tanzania that allows a visitor to stay in the country for 90 days from the arrival date for tourism, family visits, short-term health treatment, or other activities sanctioned by the Tanzanian Government.
- A multiple-entry Tanzania tourist visa for Bulgarian citizens, issued to those who visit Tanzania frequently. This visa is valid for a year and allows the traveler to stay in Tanzania for up to three months each visit.
- A transit visa to Tanzania is available for Bulgatian travelers who plan to stay for no more than 07 days while transiting to another destination.
- A Tanzania business visa is available for Bulgarian visitors who intend to invest in Tanzania or professionals who intend to work temporarily in the country. This type of e visa allows Bulgarian visitors to enter the country once and stay there for a maximum of 03 months from the arrival date.
2. Tanzania visa requirements for Puerto Rican citizens.
For Puerto Rican citizens, there are a few Tanzania visa requirements. Most of the requirements, such as your passport and travel information, are items you already have at home. Among the requirements are, but are not limited to, the following:
- When arriving in Tanzania, you must have a Puerto Rican passport that is valid for at least 6 months, with a minimum of 02 blank pages for verification.
- A scan of the passport information page.
- A photograph of yourself that was taken within the last 06 months.
- An invitation letter from a tour host with his/her ID if you want to apply for a Tourist multiple entries 1 year e-visa. For a Business e-visa, you need to provide an invitation letter from the organization and a certificate of insurance.
- A return/onward ticket: to let the Tanzanian local authority manage your immigration status.
The Tanzania tourism office advises all visitors to have their vaccinations up to date as a precaution (especially if the traveler has been to high-risk countries)
Tanzania visa requirements for Puerto Rican citizens.
3. How to Apply for Tanzania eVisa from Puerto Rico?
Applicants need to use the online application form to obtain a Tanzania visa for Puerto Rican citizens. There, he or she will be required to enter all of the above-mentioned information (including their personal information, passport details, trip plan, and a copy of their passport). After completing this step, the applicant must pay the processing fee in order to submit their application.
Filling out the application takes less than an hour. The processing time is about three business days, but this can vary depending on the season and demand.
Applicants will receive an email detailing the approval and next steps once the electronic visa has been approved. It is recommended that you print the eVisa in case the immigration officer requests a physical copy.
Read more: Apply for a Tanzania Visa Online (e-Visa).
Apply for Tanzania eVisa from Puerto Rico.
4. Cost of Tanzania visa for Puerto Rican passport holders.
Puerto Rican visa fees in Tanzania vary depending on the type of visa and the number of entries made during the applicant's visit. You must pay two (2) types of visa fees when applying for a Tanzania visa for Puerto Rican citizens: a service fee and a government fee.
Read more: Tanzania e-Visa fees.
Instead of waiting weeks for your local embassy to process your visa application, you can get your e-Visa quickly. Simply fill out an e-Visa application from your computer, tablet, or phone and wait for it to be sent to you via email. You have the option of selecting one of the following processing times:
- Tanzania Standard e-Visa: is processed in 03 business days. It's a good option for non-urgent and low-budget requirements.
- Tanzania Urgent e-Visa: If you select this option, your visa will be processed within 02 business days.
- Tanzania Super Urgent e-Visa: The application will be completed within 01 business day.
Read more: Tanzania Visa processing time.
When you have COVID-19 Insurance, your traveling experience will be more amazing and guaranteed at this time.
Tanzania visa for Puerto Rican passport holders.