Tanzania visa for Guatemalan citizens: Requirements and Fees
Tanzania is a popular destination for nature lovers. Tanzania is home to a wide variety of animal species, as well as stunning mountains, conservative national parks, and natural wonders. This article will provide useful information you need to know about the Tanzania Visa for Guatemalans if you are a Guatemalan citizen planning a trip to Tanzania.
1. What is the Tanzania e-Visa for Guatemalan citizens?
The eVisa is an electronic travel authorization that was introduced in Tanzania in 2018 to make obtaining a visa easier for short-term visitors. Unlike a regular visa, the e-Visa does not require a visit to an embassy or the submission of a paper application. The entire process only takes a few minutes to complete.
Tanzanian e-Visa is used to enter the country for various reasons involving tourism, leisure, or short-term medical treatment. This article can assist travelers in determining who requires a visa for Tanzania and how to apply online.
2. Tanzania visa requirements for Guatemalan citizens
When using the online application form for a Tanzania visa for Guatemalan citizens, Guatemalan citizens must submit supporting documentation covering the e-Visa requirements for Tanzania. Please prepare your application by completing the following documents.
- A passport from Guatemala has a validity of at least six months and at least one unused visa page before submitting your application.
- A scanned copy of the passport’s biographical page
- A photograph of the applicant
- Flight tickets that have been confirmed.
- Email address to which you will receive your e-visa
- Visa fees can be paid with a credit/debit card or Paypal
3. How to Apply for a Tanzania Visa from Guatemala?
To obtain a Tanzania visa for Guatemalan citizens, you must follow the steps outlined below. It takes only a few minutes to complete.
When filling out the form, each applicant must provide the following vital personal and passport information:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Passport number
- Details of the applicant’s travel plans while in Tanzania (date of arrival/ departure)
When you receive your e-visa, print it out so that it can be verified at entry points.
As you can see, getting a Tanzania visa for Guatemalans is simple. Simply apply for an e-Visa online and have it stamped when you arrive in Tanzania.
Read more: Apply for a Tanzania Visa Online (e-Visa).
4. Types of Tanzania visas for Guatemalan citizens
Guatemalan citizens can apply for four types of Tanzania visas:
Tanzania Tourist e-Visa: This visa allows people to enter Tanzania for touristic purposes. It is further divided into two categories.
- Single entry tourist e-Visa: Travelers are allowed to enter this country one time and remain there for up to 03 months from the arrival date with this type of visa.
- Multiple entries tourist e-Visa: The applicant traveling to Tanzania for touristic purposes can visit the country within 01-year validity of the visa. A period of every 3 months for an entry is permitted. Applicants must have an invitation letter from a host with his/her ID to apply for this type of visa.
- Tanzania Business e-Visa: This single-entry visa allows Guatemalan citizens to conduct work-related activities in Tanzania within 3 months. It requires Guatemalan nationals to provide an invitation of the Host Company and a certificate of Incorporation.
- Tanzania Transit e-Visa: Available for travelers who want to transit through Tanzania on their way to another country and have a short trip of no longer than 7 days.
5. Tanzania visa fee for Guatemalan citizens
The total cost will be determined by the type of e-Visa and the time frame in which you require it. Keep in mind that both of these factors have an impact on your bill. It can be paid with Electronic payment methods (credit card/ debit card, PayPal, American Express) while the traveler fills in their application form.
To apply for a Tanzania visa online for Guatemalan citizens, you must pay two (2) types of Visa Fee: Service Fee and Government Fee.
Read more: Tanzania e-Visa fees.
The service charge is variable depending on which of the three processing time options you select from the list below:
- Normal: For your non-urgent needs, this standard service will help you take a Tanzania e-Visa within 03 business days.
- Urgent: Just in 02 business days, you will receive a Tanzania e-Visa for something urgent you want to get comfortable with.
- Super urgent: The quickest type of e-visa that Guatemalan citizens can reach in just a business day. For unexpected business or flash traveling trips. The highest price gives you the service experience you deserve.
Read more: Tanzania Visa processing time.