Tanzania e-Visa requirements for Slovak citizens
You must obtain a visa if you are a Slovak citizen traveling to Tanzania for business or pleasure. This was previously a difficult process, but in 2018, the Tanzanian government implemented a simple online application form, allowing Slovak citizens to apply for a Tanzania visa with their Internet-connected electrical devices from their home country.
1. What is the Tanzania e-Visa for Slovak citizens?
Tourists from most countries can now apply for a Tanzania e-Visa. For travelers, the online system expedites and simplifies the visa application process.
Tanzania's e-Visa system is completely digital. Foreign nationals do not need to schedule an appointment with the embassy to complete their application; they can do so on their smartphone or computer.
This page's information can assist travelers in determining who requires a visa for Tanzania and how to apply online.
Tourists can stay in Tanzania for up to 90 days in a row with the e-Visa. Most nationalities are only permitted to enter the country once.
2. Types of Tanzania e-Visa for Slovak citizens.
Any type of Tanzanian visa can be applied for using the electronic application. It is critical that you choose the correct visa for your needs based on the purpose of your trip and the length of time you intend to stay:
- A 3-month Tanzanian tourist visa with a single entry allows the traveler to stay for up to three months in the country for travel, tourism, short-term medical treatment, or other activities permitted by Tanzanian law.
- For Slovak citizens who visit Tanzania frequently, a Tanzania tourist visa with multiple entries is available. With this one-year visa, visitors can stay in Tanzania for up to three months each period.
- Visitors stopping in Tanzania on their way to another destination who plan to stay for no more than 7 days can obtain a transit visa.
- A Tanzania business visa is available for professionals working temporarily in the country or for anyone looking to invest in Tanzanian business. It is valid for 3 months from the date of arrival and allows Serbian citizens to stay in Tanzania with short trip business purposes for 90 days with a single entry.
Types of Tanzania e-Visa for Slovak citizens.
3. Tanzania visa requirements for Slovak citizens.
Slovak nationals must submit supporting documentation for the Tanzania e-Visa requirements when using the online application form. The following documents must be scanned and digitally submitted:
- When you arrive in Tanzania, you must have a valid Slovak passport for at least 6 months.
- On the passport information page, a copy of the applicant's full name.
- A passport-style portrait photo of the applicant.
- Pay the e-Visa fee and provide payment documentation.
- Enter a valid email address to receive the electronic travel document.
- You require an invitation letter from a tour host as well as his or her ID in order to apply for a Tourist multiple entry 1-year e-visa.
- For a Business e-visa, a letter of invitation from the organization and a proof of insurance are needed.
You must also notify immigration authorities of your travel plans in order to avoid exceeding the visa's three-month limit. It is necessary to have a flight confirmation or other proof of return to Slovakia or onward travel to another destination.
Tanzania visa requirements for Slovak citizens.
4. How to Apply for Tanzania e-Visa from Slovakia?
Travelers should apply for a Tanzania e-Visa online after ensuring that they meet the Tanzania visa requirements for Slovak citizens and selecting the appropriate visa type. This should take only a few minutes.
Each applicant must provide the following vital personal and passport information when filling out the form:
- Complete name.
- The date of birth.
- Location of birth.
- Passport data including the number and country of citizens.
- Information about the applicant's travel plans in Tanzania.
The visa process may be delayed if all of the information entered is incorrect.
All Slovak citizens must provide a current email address as part of the e-Visa application process, where they will receive information and updates on the status of their visa. Following the review of the application by the immigration department, the details of the visa's approval or denial will be sent to the same email address. You should not plan your vacation until you have received final visa approval.
Read more: Apply for a Tanzania Visa Online (e-Visa).
How to Apply for Tanzania e-Visa from Slovakia?
5. Cost of Tanzania visa for Slovak passport holders.
When applying for a Tanzania visa online, Slovak citizens must pay two (2) visa fees: the Service fee and the Government fee.
Tanzania Immigration Services is proud to provide high-quality services at a reasonable cost. The cost of your visa is determined by the type of visa and the processing time you choose.
Read more: Tanzania e-Visa fees.
The service charge is variable depending on which of the three service categories you select from the list below:
- Your e-visa will be delivered to you within three business days, which is the standard processing time.
- You will receive your e-visa within two business days if you select this option.
- Super Urgent processing time: This is the quickest type of e-visa processing time, and it can be obtained in as little as 24 hours.
Read more: Tanzania Visa processing time.
Slovak citizens' visa fees vary depending on the type of visa and length of stay and can be paid with a credit card when applying.
On arrival in Tanzania, Slovak citizens can obtain a tourist visa; however, long lines at the border are possible, and visa fees vary and must be paid in cash upon arrival. The new electronic system is expected to shorten the transition period for those who applied for the visa ahead of time. Tanzania's appeal to Europeans traveling for business or pleasure is expected to grow as a result.
Cost of Tanzania visa for Slovak passport holders.