Tanzania e-Visa for Guamanian citizens: Requirements and Fees
Tourists from Guam who want to visit Tanzania can now apply for an eVisa.
1. What are the Tanzania visas for Guamanian citizens?
The eVisa is an electronic travel authorization that was introduced in Tanzania in 2018 to make it easier for short-term visitors to obtain a visa. The eVisa, unlike a regular visa, does not necessitate a visit to an embassy or the submission of a paper application. The entire procedure takes only a few minutes to complete.
Tanzania eVisa allows Guamanian visitors to stay in Tanzania for up to three months for tourism, leisure, or short-term medical treatment.
This article provides useful information for Guamanian travelers about Tanzania eVisa so that they will know what type of visa they should get and how to apply online.
2. Types of Tanzania visas for Guamanian citizens.
If Guamanian visitors intend to visit Tanzania reasons such as tourism, business, or transit, they should look into the following visas:
- A single-entry tourist visa for Tanzania allows Guamanian travelers to stay in the country for up to 90 days for travel, tourism, short-term health treatment, or other activities permitted by Tanzanian law.
- A multiple-entry Tanzania tourist visa: frequent visitors to the country should apply for this visa. It is valid for 12 months from the arrival date, with multiple entries. Guamanian travelers can stay in Tanzania for up to three months each trip. Applicants must have an invitation letter from a host with his/her ID to apply for this type of visa.
- A transit visa: Guamanian travelers who transit through Tanzania on their way to another destination must obtain this visa. They can transit and explore the landscapes and Tanzania culture within 7 days.
- A Tanzania business visa is available for professionals working temporarily in the country or anyone planning to invest in Tanzanian businesses. It is valid for 03 months from the entry date with a single entry. This visa requires applicants from Guam to submit an invitation of the Host Company and a certificate of Incorporation.
Guamanians are also eligible for a visa on arrival in addition to the e-Visa. However, applying for an eVisa before departure is highly recommended to ensure a smoother process upon arrival in Tanzania. In fact, e-Visa holders have a shorter line at entry points, whereas obtaining a visa on arrival can take longer.
3. Tanzania visa requirements for Guamanian citizens.
The following are the Tanzania visa requirements for Guamanians:
- A passport, which must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival in Tanzania.
- A scan of the passport’s biographical page
- A digital copy of your passport photo.
- A return flight ticket
- An email address to receive the electronic travel document
On arrival, Guamian citizens must show their passports as well as a printed copy of their approved e-Visa.
4. How to Apply for Tanzania e-Visa from Guam?
It is a simple and quick process to apply for an eVisa to Tanzania from Guam. All that is required is an internet connection and the necessary documentation.
The application form will require the following information:
- Personal information: full name, gender, birth date, and country of citizenship.
- Passport number
- The trip's specifics are as follows: intended entry/ departure date and purpose of the trip.
Applicants must pay the visa fee with a credit or debit card while filling in the application form. Applicants will then receive a message confirming that their application was submitted successfully.
To avoid inconveniences such as delays or denial of the eVisa, it is critical that all information provided in the application form be accurate and up to date. All eVisa communications, including acceptance or denial, will be sent via email, so applicants must provide a valid email address.
An eVisa for Tanzania typically takes 01 to 03 days to process. To avoid arriving in Tanzania without approval, travelers should plan ahead of time and submit their applications on time.
Read more: Apply for a Tanzania Visa Online (e-Visa) .
5. Cost of Tanzania visa for Guamanian passport holders.
The Tanzania visa fee for Guamanian citizens varies depending on the type of visa and the number of entries of the applicant's visit. To apply for a Tanzania visa from Guam, you must pay two (2) types of visa fees: service cost and government cost.
Read more: Tanzania e-Visa fees .
You can get your e-Visa quickly instead of waiting weeks for your local embassy to process your visa application. All you have to do is apply for an e-Visa from your computer, tablet, or phone and wait for it to arrive via email. You have three processing times options in the following list:
- Tanzania Standard e-Visa: is processed in 03 business days. It's a good option for non-urgent and low-budget requirements.
- Tanzania Urgent e-Visa: If you select this option, your visa will be processed within 02 business days.
- Tanzania Super Urgent e-Visa: The application will be completed within 01 business day.
Read more: Tanzania Visa processing time .
When you have COVID-19 Insurance , your traveling experience will be more amazing and guaranteed at this time.