Tanzania e-Visa requirements for Liechtensteiner citizens
Tanzania has everyone's attention this year, from celebrities to travel bloggers, hoteliers, and regular travelers. Climbing Africa's highest peak (Mt. Kilimanjaro), going on a wild safari through the Serengeti National Park, or strolling through the vibrant streets of Dar es Salaam are all options in this country.
Furthermore, Zanzibar, an island off the coast of Tanzania, is known for its beautiful turquoise beaches and is the birthplace of musician Freddie Mercury.
Every Liechtensteiner citizen is required to have a visa in order to enter Tanzania legally. Fortunately, travelers can apply for a Tanzania electronic travel visa (also known as an e-Visa) from the comfort of their own homes.
To obtain a Tanzania visa online from Liechtenstein, travelers must complete an online application on Tanzanian Immigration Services, which is a quick and simple process. The application process usually takes less than an hour, and Liechtensteiner citizens can expect their visa to be processed in under three business days. Sometimes it may take a longer period of time due to some factors such as missing information or typos, etc.
If you are a Liechtensteiner citizen planning to travel to Tanzania and are interested in applying for an electronic visa, please read the requirements and steps below.
1 .What is the Tanzania e-Visa for Liechtensteiner citizens?
Visitors from certain countries must apply for a consular visa at a Tanzanian embassy; however, Liechtensteiners can apply for a visa to Tanzania online provided by Tanzanian Immigration Services.
Tanzania introduced an electronic visa, or e-Visa, for certain nationalities, including Liechtensteiners, in 2018. In this simplified system, the applicant must fill out a simple online application form from the comfort of their own home or office. There 4 types of e-visa that travelers can choose depending on their purposes:
- Tourist e-visa: This is an e-visa for those who want to enter Tanzania for sightseeing and visiting their loved ones who are living there. There are 2 types of tourist e-visa available: 3-month validity e-visa and 1-year validity e-visa. These e-visa have different duration depending on different types of visas.
- Business e-visa: This visa is valid for 3 months from the date of entry and allows Liechtensteiner citizens to stay in Tanzania for a maximum of 3 months to engage in business activities.
- Transit e-visa: Is valid for 7 days from entry date which allows travelers to stayover in Tanzania for 7 days in total as long as Tanzania is not their final destination.
The e-Visa system is the most convenient way to obtain a Tanzania tourist visa. Visitors to Tanzania can obtain a variety of visas depending on their purpose for visiting the country. Visitors from Liechtenstein with a valid Tanzania e-Visa can avoid long border lines and enter the country quickly and easily.
Tanzania e-Visa for Liechtensteiner citizens.
2. Tanzania visa requirements for Liechtensteiner citizens.
For Liechtensteiner citizens, there are a few Tanzania visa requirements. The majority of the requirements, such as your passport and travel information, are items you already have at home. Among the requirements are, but are not limited to, the following:
- Please keep in mind that every traveler must have at least 6 months of validity in their passport before entering Tanzania. The Tanzania immigration department also advised the Liechtensteiner traveler to have at least two blank pages in their passport. This is done as a precaution in case the immigration officer needs to add a stamp or special notes.
- Personal details: The Liechtensteiner citizen must provide a few personal details when completing the application. The application will ask travelers for their name, date of birth, place of birth, current address and a valid email for receiving an e-visa.
- Passport Information: When applying for a Tanzania visa, travelers must also provide passport information such as the passport numbers.
- Information for travelers: The application includes a section that inquires about travelers' travel plans and itineraries. Travelers must fill out information such as how many days they intend to stay in the country, the port of entry they intend to use (such as an airport or land border), and the address and phone number of their accommodation or place of stay, flight ticket and so on.
- Passport photocopy: All applicants must submit a copy of their biographical page (the page which includes their personal and passport information)
- Business e-visa requires an invitation letter and a company COI in order to process.
- Submit host ID card and invitation letter from your friends or relatives from Tanzania to apply for tourist e-visa.
- Application fee: In order to complete the application, travelers must pay an application fee (which varies based on the type of visa). A valid form of payment, such as a credit or debit card, is also required for the electronic visa.
Tanzania visa requirements for Liechtensteiner citizens.
3. How to Apply for Tanzania e-Visa from Liechtenstein?
Applicants must use the online application form to apply for a Tanzania e-Visa as a Liechtensteiner citizen. There, he or she will be required to enter all of the above-mentioned information (including their personal information, passport details, trip plan, and a copy of their passport). After completing this step, the applicant must pay the processing fee in order to submit their application.
Filling out the application takes less than 30 minutes with just an electronic device equipped with steady internet connection. The processing time is about three business days, but this can vary depending on the season and tourism demand of travelers.
Applicants will receive an email detailing the approval and next steps once the electronic visa has been approved. It is recommended that you print 2 copies of the eVisa in case the immigration officer requests a physical copy and to have a spare.
Read more: Apply for a Tanzania Visa Online (e-Visa).
Apply for Tanzania e-Visa from Liechtenstein.
4. Cost of Tanzania visa for Liechtensteiner passport holders.
The cost of a Liechtensteiner visa in Tanzania varies depending on the type of visa and the number of entries made by the applicant during his or her stay. You must pay two (2) types of visa fees when applying for a Tanzania visa from Liechtenstein: service cost and government cost.
Read more: Tanzania e-Visa fees.
You can get your e-Visa quickly instead of waiting weeks for your local embassy to process your visa application. Fill out an e-Visa application from your computer, tablet, or phone and wait for it to be emailed to you. You can choose from one of the following processing times:
- Tanzania Standard e-Visa: is processed in 03 business days. It's a good option for non-urgent and low-budget requirements.
- Tanzania Urgent e-Visa: If you select this option, your visa will be processed within 02 business days.
- Tanzania Super Urgent e-Visa: The application will be completed within 01 business day. This is the best option for those who are in an urgent case that have no time to wait for the result.
Read more: Tanzania Visa processing time.
When you have Tanzania travel Insurance, your traveling experience will be more amazing and guaranteed at this time.This type of insurance is to help travelers cover your loss with an amount of money and cover your medical expenses including Covid-19 when traveling abroad.
Tanzania visa for Liechtensteiner passport holders.