Apply for Tanzania e-Visa from East Timor - Tanzania Immigration
Timorese citizens who want to explore the unique beauty of Tanzania must obtain a visa to visit the country. Only citizens of a few countries are exempt from visa requirements for Tanzania. The vast majority of international travelers, including Timorese citizens, must apply for a visa to Tanzania prior to their trip.
1. What is the Tanzania e-Visa for Timorese citizens?
While visitors from certain countries must apply for a consular visa at a Tanzanian Embassy, Timorese citizens can apply for a visa to Tanzania online.
Tanzania introduced an electronic visa, or eVisa, in 2018 for travelers of certain nationalities, including Timorese citizens. This simplified system entails completing a simple online application form from the applicant's home or office.
The eVisa system is the most convenient way to obtain a Tanzania tourist visa. Visitors to Tanzania can obtain different types of visas depending on their purpose for visiting the country.
Timorese visitors who have a valid Tanzania eVisa can avoid long lines at the border and enter the country quickly and easily.
Tanzania e-Visa for Timorese citizens.
2. Types of Tanzania visas for Timorese citizens.
Timorese citizens who want to visit Tanzania must first figure out what kind of visa they need.
Visitors to Tanzania can obtain the following visas:
- A Tanzanian tourist visa with a single entry allows the traveler to stay in the country for up to 90 days for travel, tourism, short-term medical treatment, or other activities permitted by Tanzanian law.
- A multiple-entry Tanzania tourist visa is designed for frequent visitors to the country. This visa is valid for a year and allows visitors to stay in Tanzania for up to three months.
- A transit visa is available for visitors stopping in Tanzania on their way to another destination who plan to stay in the country for no more than 07 days.
- A Tanzania business visa is available for professionals working in the country on a temporary basis or for anyone looking to invest in Tanzanian businesses. This type of visa is valid for 03 months from the arrival date, with a single entry into the country.
3. Tanzania visa requirements for Timorese citizens.
To apply for an e Visa for Tanzania, Timorese travelers must be a citizen of an eligible country, such as East Timor.
Tanzania e-Visa requirements for East Timor include the submission of a number of supporting documents in the digital (scanned) format in order to complete the application process.
The following documents are required for Argentinians traveling to Tanzania:
- A Timorese passport that is valid for at least 06 months from the date of arrival in Tanzania, with at least 02 blank pages for verifications stamps.
- A passport-sized digital photograph.
- A flight ticket to ensure that you adhere to the government-mandated three-month visa rule.
- An invitation letter from a tour host with his/her ID is required if you want to apply for a Tourist multiple entry 1 year e-visa.
- For a Business e-visa, an invitation letter from the organization and a certificate of insurance need to be submitted.
Only the information page of the passport must be scanned (not each page stamped by countries previously visited). It only takes a few minutes to complete the online form for the Tanzania e-Visa application. It will be processed after it is submitted.
Tanzania visa requirements for Timorese citizens.
4. How to Apply for Tanzania eVisa from East Timor?
Applying for a Tanzania e-Visa is simple for East Timorese citizens. The applicant must complete the Tanzania e-Visa application form online after ensuring that they meet the visa requirements.
This entails providing the following details:
- Full name.
- Date of birth.
- Place of birth.
- Passport number.
- Date of arrival/departure
- Current email address.
All information submitted must be correct—even minor errors can cause an application to be delayed or denied.
The applicant will receive an email confirming receipt after submitting their Tanzania e-Visa application. They can track their progress online by inputting the User Identification Number provided in the email.
When the Tanzania e-Visa application is approved, it will be emailed to the Timorese traveler.
Read more: Apply for a Tanzania Visa Online (e-Visa) .
Apply for Tanzania eVisa from East Timor.
5. Cost of Tanzania visa for Timorese passport holders.
The Tanzania visa fee for Timorese citizens varies depending on the type of visa and the processing time you choose. To apply for a Tanzania visa from East Timor, you must pay two (02) types of visa fees: the Service cost and Government cost.
Read more: Tanzania e-Visa fees .
Instead of waiting weeks for your local embassy to process your visa application, you can get your e-Visa quickly. Simply apply for an e-Visa from your computer, tablet, or phone and wait for it to arrive via email. In the following list, you have a number of processing time options:
- Tanzania Standard e-Visa: is processed in 03 business days. It's a good option for non-urgent and low-budget requirements.
- Tanzania Urgent e-Visa: If you select this option, your visa will be processed within 02 business days.
- Tanzania Super Urgent e-Visa: The application will be completed within 01 business day.
Read more: Tanzania Visa processing time .
When you have COVID-19 Insurance , your trips to Tanzania will be more amazing and guaranteed at this time.
Tanzania visa for Timorese passport holders.