Tanzania visa for Nepalese citizens: Requirements and Fees
The Tanzania government introduced the Tanzania e-Visa (Online Visa) in 2018 to enable further foreign visits from selected nationalities. Nepalese citizens can visit Tanzania simply with this electronic visa.
The Tanzania Electronic Visa, also known as e-Visa, is fully available online. Nepal passport holders are not required to schedule an appointment at an embassy or consular office. They can comfortably request and obtain the e-Visa from the comfort of their homes. This article will explain the whole process to apply for a Tanzania visa for Nepalese citizens.
1. What is a Tanzania e-Visa for Nepalese citizens?
Tanzania e-Visa is a system designed to save passengers from time-consuming and exhausting bureaucratic procedures, as well as to provide an alternative to visas issued at borders.
The Tanzania visa policy details the main features and requirements Nepal passport holders must meet to obtain an e-Visa. Nepalese citizens can use it to visit Tanzania for tourism, business, or transiting through any international airport or seaport.
Nepalese passengers transiting through Tanzania on their way to a third country can request the Transit e-Visa. The conditions for this online visa waiver are very straightforward.
Nepal passport holders interested in staying in Tanzania for longer than a month or planning to relocate for job-seeking purposes or higher education should organize a personal visit to the Tanzania embassy in Nepal for further information.
What is a Tanzania e-Visa for Nepalese citizens?
2. Tanzania visa requirements for Nepalese citizens.
Before filling out the application form, Nepalese citizens should read the requirements for international travel. The requirements for the Tanzania e-Visa for Nepalese citizens are straightforward to meet and include the following:
- A Nepal passport that is valid for at least 06 months from the date of your arrival and 02 blank pages for stampings.
- A photograph of yourself that follows passport standards.
- An invitation letter from a tour host with his/her ID if you want to apply for a Tourist e-visa or from an organization you will meet in Tanzania alongside your company COI if you want to apply for a Business e-visa.
- A return/onward ticket: to let the Tanzanian local authority manage your immigration status.
After gathering these items, travelers can apply for a Tanzania e-Visa. Nepalese who have a passport that will expire in less than 06 months on the date they plan to visit Tanzania must renew it before beginning the application process.
Similarly, they should be aware that all communications regarding their request will be conducted online, so we recommend that they apply using an email address that they frequently use.
Finally, they should check to see if their credit or debit card has already been activated for online payments.
Tanzania visa requirements for Nepalese citizens
3. Types of Tanzania e-Visa for Nepalese.
You must first determine what type of visa you require before applying for a Tanzanian electronic visa. The four types of Tanzania e-Visa for Nepalese citizens visas are as follows:
- Tanzania tourist e-visa (single-entry): A Tanzania tourist e-visa allows the traveler to stay in the country for up to 03 months from the arrival date for tourism and leisure, short-term health treatment, or any other activity permitted by Tanzanian law.
- Tanzania tourist e-visa (multiple-entry): A multiple-entry e-visa is a visa that allows you to enter Tanzania many times in 01 year. Tanzania tourist visas are intended for visitors who need to visit Tanzania on a regular basis. This visa is valid for up to 12 months and allows visitors to stay in Tanzania for up to three months at a time. The applicant must be invited by a Tanzanian citizen and provide a variety of supporting documentation to be eligible for this visa.
- Tanzania transit e-visa: A transit visa is available for travelers who want to transit through Tanzania and stay in the country for no more than 07 days on their way to another country.
- Tanzania business e-visa: A Tanzania business visa is issued to Nepalese passport holders who are visiting the country in their professional capacity or for business and allows for a stay of 90 days with a single entry.
Tanzania Visa for Nepalese
4. How to apply for a Tanzania Visa for Nepalese citizens online?
Nepalese visitors who have confirmed they meet the e-Visa requirements can access the online form. The e-Visa application is a simple questionnaire that takes about 15 to 20 minutes to complete, and they must provide the following personal information:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Type of e-Visa
- Email id
- Ports of entry and departure
- Passport number
Read more: Apply for a Tanzania Visa Online (e-Visa).
After Nepalese citizens have answered all of the questions on the application form, they should double-check that their answers are correct and match the information on their passports. Any error or typo could cause a delay in their evaluation or even rejection. They will complete the e-Visa application by paying the processing fee.
Read more: Tanzania e-Visa fees.
Apply for a Tanzania Visa for Nepalese citizens online
5. Tanzania visa fees for Nepalese citizens.
You can get your e-Visa quickly instead of waiting weeks for your local embassy to process your visa application. All you have to do is apply for an e-Visa from your computer, tablet, or phone and wait for it to arrive via email in a few days. You have a variety of processing times and fees to choose from. Among these are:
- Tanzania e-Visa Standard: A standard e-Visa for Tanzania is processed in three business days. It's a good option for non-urgent and low-budget requirements.
- Tanzania e-Visa Urgent: If you select this option, your visa will be processed within two days.
- Tanzania e-Visa Super urgent: The application will be completed within one day.
Read more: Tanzania Visa processing time.
When you have Tanzania travel Insurance, your traveling experience will be more amazing and guaranteed at this time.