Tanzania visa for Panamanian citizens: Requirements and Fees
- 1. What is the Tanzania e-Visa for Panamanian citizens?
- 2. Tanzania visa requirements for Panamanian citizens.
- 3. How to Apply for Tanzania e-Visa from Panamas?
- 4. Cost of Tanzania visa for Panamanian passport holders.
- 5. What are the entry points for Panamanian passport holders to enter Tanzania?
- Useful information:
This is the place to be if you've ever wanted to climb Africa's highest peak, relax on some of the world's most beautiful beaches, or go on a life-changing safari — all in the same country! The destination is Tanzania. This adaptable country, long considered Africa's hidden gem, is finally getting the attention it deserves from fellow travelers.
However, before you book your next flight to Dar es Salaam, keep in mind that all Panamanian citizens require a visa in order to legally enter Tanzania.
Applying for a Tanzania e-Visa for Panama citizens is a quick, easy, and straightforward process. Citizens of more than 50 countries, including Panama, can now apply for a simplified Tanzanian electronic visa according to new government legislation that was passed last year (also known as an evisa). In this article, we'll show you how to apply, what you'll need, and more.
Visa to Tanzania from Panamas
1. What is the Tanzania e-Visa for Panamanian citizens?
Certain countries require visitors to apply for a consular visa at a Tanzanian embassy; however, Panamanians can apply for a visa to Tanzania online.
Tanzania implemented an electronic visa, or e-Visa, for certain nationalities, including Panamanians, in 2018. In this simplified system, the applicant must complete a simple online application form from the comfort of their own home or office.
The most convenient way to obtain a Tanzania tourist visa is through the e-Visa system. Visitors to Tanzania can obtain various types of visas depending on their purpose for visiting the country.
Visitors from Panama who have a valid Tanzania e-Visa can avoid long lines at the border and enter the country quickly and easily.
2. Tanzania visa requirements for Panamanian citizens.
You must first determine what type of visa you require before applying for a Tanzanian electronic visa. The four major visa types are as follows:
- A Tanzania tourist visa with a single entry - A Tanzania tourist visa with a single entry allows the traveler to stay in Tanzania for a maximum of three months. This visa allows you to travel for pleasure, tourism, or medical purposes.
- A multiple-entry Tanzania visa - This visa is intended for frequent visitors to Tanzania. The multi-entry visa allows visitors to stay in Tanzania for three months (consecutively), with the visa valid for a year. The applicant must be invited by a Tanzanian citizen and provide documentation to support their application in order to be considered for a Tanzania multiple-entry visa.
- A transit visa for Tanzania allows a traveler to use Tanzania as a transit country before continuing to their next destination. It is only valid for seven-day stays.
- Those planning a business trip to Tanzania or investing in Tanzanian-founded companies can apply for a Tanzania business visa. This visa has a validity period of three months.
After you've decided on the best-suit visa for you, the next step is to gather all of the necessary documents. The list of Tanzania visa requirements for Panamanian citizens is as follows:
- A valid Panamanian passport – Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date you intend to arrive in Tanzania. It's also a good idea to have at least two blank pages in your passport in case the officer needs to stamp it.
- A copy of your passport's biometric page – You must provide a copy of your biometric passport page. A passport's first page usually contains the traveler's photo and personal information (passport number, full name, expiration date, and so on).
- A digital passport photo – Near the end of the application, you must provide a recent photo of yourself that was taken within the last 6 months. Your features should be visible and your face should be centered.
- A significant journey Itinerary - As part of the ongoing process to ensure travelers stick to the three-month Tanzanian tourist visa limit, you will be required to submit a basic list of your travel plans. It is also necessary to show proof of subsequent travel, such as to another country or home.
- A valid payment method - You must have a valid debit or credit card in order to pay the visa fees.
- A valid email address - Finally, you must have a valid email address to receive notifications about the status of your Tanzania visa.
Tanzania visa requirements for Panamanian citizens
3. How to Apply for Tanzania e-Visa from Panamas?
To obtain a Tanzania visa from Panamas, you must first fill out the Tanzania visa application form online. The entire procedure is completed in less than an hour.
The application is straightforward, with only a few questions about yourself, such as your full name, date of birth, and nationality; contact information, such as your email and current address; and passport information, such as your passport number and expiration date.
After completing and submitting the application, you must pay the application fee and wait. The Tanzania visa typically takes 1 to 3 days to process, but this may be extended due to high demand or other factors.
Read more: Apply for a Tanzania Visa Online (e-Visa).
Apply for Tanzania e-Visa from Panamas
4. Cost of Tanzania visa for Panamanian passport holders.
The cost of a Panamanian visa in Tanzania varies depending on the type of visa and the number of entries made by the applicant during his or her visit. You must pay two (2) types of visa fees when applying for a Tanzania visa from Panamas: service cost and government cost.
Read more: Tanzania e-Visa fees.
Instead of waiting weeks for your local embassy to process your visa application, you can get your e-Visa quickly. Simply fill out an e-Visa application from your computer, tablet, or phone and wait for it to be sent to you via email. You have the option of selecting one of the following processing times:
- Tanzania Standard e-Visa: is processed in 03 business days. It's a good option for non-urgent and low-budget requirements.
- Tanzania Urgent e-Visa: If you select this option, your visa will be processed within 02 business days.
- Tanzania Super Urgent e-Visa: The application will be completed within 01 business day.
Read more: Tanzania Visa processing time.
When you have COVID-19 Insurance, your traveling experience will be more amazing and guaranteed at this time.
Tanzania visa for Panamanian passport holders
5. What are the entry points for Panamanian passport holders to enter Tanzania?
Then you will get visa stamped at Tanzania’s entry points when arriving, which include three international airports:
- Julius Nyerere International Airport - DAR - Dar es Salaam
- Kilimanjaro International Airport - JRO - Kilimanjaro
- Mwanza International Airport - MWZ - Mwanza and checkpoints in Namanga, Sirari, Holili, Horohoro, Kasumulu, Rusumo, Mtukula, Tunduma.
In case, you arrive in Zanzibar, there are two entry points which are:
- Abeid Amani Karume International Airport - ZNZ - Unguja Island
- Zanzibar Seaport