Tanzania visa for Bolivian citizens: Requirements and Costs
It's no secret that Tanzania is one of East Africa's hottest travel spots. There is a wide variety of cultural experiences and delicious cuisine to be had in the country. However, travelers with Bolivian passports should be aware that they will need to apply for a Tanzania e-Visa for Bolivian citizens in advance of their trip.
Obtaining a visa stamp is a simple process, and you'll be glad you did once you've crossed the border into Tanzania. Therefore, Tanzania Immigration Services is here to assist you in determining what you need for your trip. Here, we'll cover the basics of applying for a Tanzania visa, starting with the e-Visa: what paperwork is required and how do I submit an application? Next, we'll fill you in on the specifics, such as the climate and recommended sights to see during your stay.
Now let's read this article to know more information about the Tanzania e-Visa for Bolivian citizens!
1. What is the Tanzania e-Visa for Bolivian citizens?
Tourists from some countries need to visit the Tanzanian embassy in person to apply for a regular visa, and Bolivians can also do so through the Tanzanian consular service's website.
In 2018, the Tanzanian Government began issuing eVisas to citizens of select countries. Among those countries is Bolivia. Applicants in this system can apply from the convenience of their own home or office by filling out a short online application form.
Getting a tourist visa for Tanzania through the eVisa system is the easiest option. Depending on the purpose of their trip, visitors to Tanzania can apply for one of several different types of visas.
If you have Tanzania e-Visa for Bolivian citizens, you can enter the country without waiting in line.
Types of Tanzania e-Visa for Bolivian citizens
As was previously mentioned, Bolivian citizens no longer face significant obstacles when applying for a visa to visit Tanzania. This eliminates the need to wait in long lines at embassies, meet with immigration officials in person, or shuffle through piles of paperwork. The first and foremost task is to figure out which visa you need and then apply for it.
To continue, let's talk about the basics: the different Tanzanian visas. The most common visa is a single-entry tourist visa, but there are more than four different types of Tanzania e-Visa for Bolivian citizens. Some examples are as follows:
- Single-entry tourist visa for Tanzania. This visa allows you to enter the country once and remains valid for three months from the date of entry.
- Multiple entry tourist visa for Tanzania. This type of visa is valid for 1 year from the arrival date and is good for multiple entries. Visa holders are allowed multiple entries into Tanzania, with a maximum stay of three months per entry.
- A transit visa for the country of Tanzania. It's valid for seven days after the date of arrival.
- A valid business visa for Tanzania. It allows for one entry and is valid for three months from the date of arrival.
Tanzania e-Visa for Bolivian citizens.
2. Tanzania visa requirements for Bolivian citizens.
After settling on the correct visa category, you can start preparing your documentation for an electronic application for a Tanzanian visa. Currently, the following documents are required for all Bolivian citizens:
- A Bolivian passport – Your Bolivian passport must have at least two blank pages and be valid for at least six months past your intended date of arrival in Tanzania.
- Biographic data page – A copy of the applicant’s valid passport from the biographic data page must be included. The first page of a passport usually contains the traveler's photo and personal information (passport number, full name, expiration date, and so on).
- A digital photo of the applicant: You'll need to provide a photo of yourself taken within the past six months. Make sure your face is in the center and that your features are clearly seen.
- A valid email address – You must enter a valid email address to receive notifications about the status of your Tanzania visa.
- For Business travelers: To receive updates on the approval or denial of your Tanzania visa, you must provide a valid email address. An invitation letter from the host and a certificate of incorporation are required for this type of visa.
- For a Tourist with multiple entries 1-year e-visa: You'll need a letter of invitation from your host, proof of identification from your host, and a round-trip plane ticket.
Tanzania visa requirements for Bolivian citizens.
3. How to apply for a Tanzania Visa from Bolivia?
Finishing the application for a Tanzania e-visa is the final step.
It is necessary to fill out a Tanzania visa application form online before you can submit your visa application for processing. In less than an hour, you'll answer a few simple questions on this form:
- Personal information: full name, date of birth, and nationality
- Passport information: passport number
- The date of arrival/departure.
The next step is to submit the application fee and wait for confirmation via email. The standard processing time for a Tanzania visa is three days, but this may be extended in times of high demand or other circumstances. Once your e-Visa has been approved, you should print a copy to keep on hand in case you are questioned by immigration authorities at the border.
Read more: Apply for a Tanzania Visa Online (e-Visa).
Apply for a Tanzania Visa from Bolivia.
4. Cost of Tanzania visa for Bolivian passport holders.
Costs for obtaining a visa in Tanzania vary according to the applicant's intended length of stay and the number of entries they plan to make. When applying for a Tanzanian visa from Bolivia, you will be required to pay both a government fee and a service fee.
Read more: Tanzania e-Visa fees.
To obtain an e-Visa, all you need to do is fill out an application on your computer, tablet, or mobile phone, and then wait for it to be emailed to you. All of the following processing times are available for your selection:
- Standard Service: is processed in 03 business days. It's a good option for non-urgent and low-budget requirements.
- Urgent Service: If you select this option, your visa will be processed within 02 business days.
- Super Urgent Service: The visa will be issued within 01 business day.
Read more: Tanzania Visa processing time.
When you have COVID-19 Insurance, your traveling experience will be more amazing and guaranteed at this time.
Tanzania visa fees for Bolivian passport holders.