Tanzania e-Visa for Martinican citizens: Requirements and Fees
To make visa applications easier for visitors, Tanzania's government has launched a new e-Visa application scheme. It aims to increase the number of foreign tourists and business visitors who plan to visit Tanzania by going through border security. It also intends to simplify and expedite the visa issuance process.
Martinican citizens are eligible to apply for a Tanzanian e-Visa. You can apply for it online prior to departure, avoiding the need to visit an embassy. Travelers can still obtain a visa at the border; however, long lines, particularly during peak hours cause inconvenience for visitors, and visa fees vary per person and must be paid in cash.
1. Types of Tanzania e-Visa for Martinican citizens.
Martinican citizens who wish to visit Tanzania must first determine the type of visa required.
Tanzanian visitors can obtain the following visas:
- A Tanzanian tourist visa with a single entry allows the traveler to stay in the country for up to 90 days for travel, tourism or other leisure activities. This e-visa is valid for 3 months from the date of entry in Tanzania.
- A multiple-entry Tanzania tourist visa is intended for frequent visitors to the country by Martinican citizens. This visa is valid for a year and allows visitors to stay in Tanzania for up to three months.
- Transit e-visa is for visitors stopping in Tanzania on their way to another destination who plan to stay for no more than 7 days.
- A Tanzania business visa is available for professionals working temporarily in the country or for anyone looking to invest in Tanzanian businesses within 90 days in total. The e-visa has 3-month validity and allows travelers to enter Tanzania once only.
Tanzania e-Visa for Martinican citizens.
2. Tanzania visa requirements for Martinican citizens.
When applying for an online visa at Tanzania Immigration Services, visitors must provide a scanned digital copy of their extra documents. Tanzania visa requirements for Martinican citizens are as follows:
- A Martinican passport valid for a period of at least 6 months upon arrival in Tanzania
- The passport must have a minimum of 2 blank pages for stamping in order to exit and enter Tanzania.
- A digital copy of the passport information page
- A digital copy of a passport photo
- An ID card of your acquaintance in Tanzania
- Travel itinerary such as flight confirmation.
- Company COI and a letter from your partner organization.
Tanzania visa requirements for Martinican citizens.
3. How to Apply for Tanzania eVisa from Martinique?
When completing the simple Tanzania e-Visa application online for Martinican citizens, travelers will need to provide some personal and passport information. The application will only take a matter of minutes to complete.
Applicants must provide their full name, date and place of birth, travel document number, and a working email address in order to proceed with the visa application. After completing the online form, Martinician citizens must pay the fee for the e-visa process. The cost of a Tanzanian e-Visa for Dominicans varies depending on the type of visa. Credit and debit cards are accepted as payment methods when applying for an online visa.
To avoid delays in receiving the visa, everyone is asked to double-check the information they enter before submitting the application. To confirm receipt of the application, a confirmation email will be sent to the provided address. The applicant will be notified whether the visa was approved or denied once Tanzania immigration officials have made their final decision.
After receiving the e-visa result, Martinicain citizens must print it out before going to the airport. Besides, they must keep at least 2 copies of electronic visa during the trip to have a spare in case they lost one copy.
Read more: Apply for a Tanzania Visa Online (e-Visa).
Apply for Tanzania eVisa from Martinique.
4. Cost of Tanzania visa for Martinican passport holders.
Martinican visa fees in Tanzania vary depending on the type of visa and the number of entries made during the applicant's visit. You must pay two (2) types of visa fees when applying for a Tanzania visa from Martinique: service cost and government cost.
Read more: Tanzania e-Visa fees.
You can obtain an e-Visa immediately rather than having to wait several weeks for your local embassy to process your visa application. Simply complete an e-Visa application on a computer, tablet, or mobile device, then wait for an email to be forwarded to you with a confirmation. You have the option of selecting one of the following processing times:
- Tanzania Standard e-Visa: is processed in 03 business days. It's a good option for non-urgent and low-budget travelers.
- Tanzania Urgent e-Visa: If you select this option, your visa will be processed within 02 business days.
- Tanzania Super Urgent e-Visa: The application will be completed within 01 business day.
Read more: Tanzania Visa processing time.
Your vacation experience will be more fantastic and guaranteed at this time if you have COVID-19 Insurance. If you have issues with your possessions or illnesses while traveling, this insurance will protect your benefits with the compensation.
Tanzania visa for Martinican passport holders.