Tanzania e-Visa requirements for Uruguayan citizens
Anyone traveling on an Uruguayan passport who wishes to visit Tanzania for tourism, work, or study must apply for a Tanzania visa for Uruguayans. It is obtained at the border by presenting the applicant's passport and supporting documentation. Immigration control, on the other hand, is notorious for frequent delays, and long lines are common during peak times.
1. What is the Tanzania e-Visa for Uruguayan citizens?
For several nationalities, including Uruguayans, a new system that is far more efficient than applying in person has recently been implemented. The easy-to-use electronic application form expedites applicants' passage through immigration and border control.
Tanzania's e-Visa application is completely web-based. Foreign nationals do not need to make an appointment at the Embassy to complete their application; they can do so from the comfort of their own home using their smartphone or computer.
The information on this page can help travelers determine who needs a visa for Tanzania and how to apply online.
Tanzania e-Visa for Uruguayan citizens.]
2. Tanzania visa requirements for Uruguayan citizens.
Uruguayan citizens must meet the Tanzania visa requirements before applying for a Tanzania visa online from Uruguay. The Tanzania tourist visa application must include the following documents:
- A valid Uruguayan passport for at least 06 months with a minimum of 02 unused pages is required upon arrival in Tanzania.
- A scan of the passport biographical page.
- A photograph that was taken within the last 06 months, with your face is clear against a white/plain background.
- An email address where you can receive the outcome of your Tanzania e Visa application.
- Uruguayan visitors must also show proof of their return flights to Uruguay or any other onward destination when entering Tanzania, as officials will check that the applicant's travel plans correspond to the time limit imposed by the visa.
- A letter of invitation from the host, as well as his or her ID, will be required for a Tourist multiple entry 1 year e-visa.
- For a Business e-visa: You need to attach an invitation letter from the organization and a certificate of insurance.
Tanzania visa fees are payable online with a credit card at the time of application. Rates for Uruguayans vary depending on the type of visa and the length of stay.
Tanzania visa requirements for Uruguayan citizens.
3. Types of Tanzania e-Visa from Uruguay.
Uruguayan visitors to Tanzania must apply for the appropriate visa, which is determined by the purpose of their visit and the length of their stay:
- A Tanzanian tourist visa with a single entry that allows the traveler to stay for up to three months for tourism and leisure, short-term health treatment, or any other activity permitted by Tanzanian law.
- A Tanzania tourist visa valid for one year that allows the holder to visit the country frequently over a short period of time. This visa is valid for 12 months from the date of arrival and allows travelers to stay in Tanzania for up to three months per visit with multiple entries.
- A transit visa is available for Uruguayans who want to stay in Tanzania for no more than seven days on their way to another country.
- A Tanzania business visa is issued to Uruguayan citizens who are visiting the country to fulfill professional obligations, conduct research, or hold business meetings, and allows them to stay for up to three months from the date of arrival. This visa is valid for three months with a single entry.
4. How to apply for a Tanzania visa for Uruguayan passport holders online?
Once travelers are certain that they have chosen the correct visa and that they meet all of the requirements for Uruguayan citizens to travel to Tanzania, they should spend a few minutes filling out the Tanzania e-Visa application form.
The form asks for basic personal and passport information, such as the applicant's full name, date and place of birth, passport number, and travel date. Before submitting, carefully read the disclaimer's terms and conditions.
As part of the e-Visa application process, all Uruguayan citizens are required to provide a current email address to which confirmation of receipt of the application will be sent.
Read more: Apply for a Tanzania Visa Online (e-Visa).
Apply for a Tanzania visa from Uruguay.
5. Cost of Tanzania visa for Uruguayans.
The Tanzania visa fee for Uruguayan citizens varies depending on the type of visa and the number of entries of the applicant's visit. To apply for a Tanzania visa from Uruguay, you must pay two (02) types of visa fees: the Service cost and the Government cost.
Read more: Tanzania e-Visa fees.
You can get your e-Visa quickly instead of waiting weeks for your local embassy to process your visa application. All you have to do is apply for an e-Visa from your computer, tablet, or phone and wait for it to arrive via email. You have a variety of processing times options in the following list:
- Tanzania Standard e-Visa: is processed in 03 business days. It's a good option for non-urgent and low-budget requirements.
- Tanzania Urgent e-Visa: If you select this option, your visa will be processed within 02 business days.
- Tanzania Super Urgent e-Visa: The application will be completed within 01 business day.
Read more: Tanzania Visa processing time.
When you have COVID-19 Insurance, your traveling experience will be more amazing and guaranteed at this time.
Tanzania visa fees for Uruguayan citizens.