Tanzania visa for Bhutanese citizens: Requirements and Costs
When you are in Bhutan, have you considered traveling to the Republic of Tanzania? Be aware that citizens of Bhutan require a visa in order to enter the country. Bhutanese nationals can now easily obtain an electronic tourist visa for Tanzania. If you use the services of Tanzania Immigration Services, getting this document won't be too difficult of a process for you.
We strongly recommend reading the details provided below to learn more about the Tanzania e-Visa for Bhutanese citizens and the online application process made possible by our service.
1. Tanzania visa requirements for Bhutanese citizens.
Bhutanese passport holders are exempted from a Tanzania visa for up to 90 days. That means if Bhutanese citizens stay in Tanzania for less than 90 days, they will not need to possess a visa. In contrast, if their stay in Tanzania exceeds 90 days, a visa is required.
If you want to apply for an e-Visa with the Tanzanian government, you'll need to gather a certain set of documents first, as this is a procedure that must be completed in Bhutan. You should be careful because collecting them is not difficult or time-consuming. Here is the list of duplicates of the following documents you need to submit:
- Bhutan passport valid for at least 06 months from the entry date. There should be a minimum of 02 blank pages for stamping
- Passport photo - Passport size white background picture.
- A photograph of the applicant that was taken within the last 06 months
- An invitation letter from an entity you will visit in Tanzania for a Multiple Entry Tourist and Business visa.
- Your travel tickets.
- An invitation letter from the host and a certificate of incorporation are required for a Business visa
- A valid email address
- A valid payment method to pay for the fees.
Tanzania visa requirements for Bhutanese citizens.
2. Type of Tanzania visa for Bhutanese citizens.
In order to enter Tanzania legally, you must first obtain the appropriate visa, the length of which changes depending on your reason for visiting the country. The following categories of visas are currently in effect:
- A single-entry tourist visa: This is for any traveler from Bhutan visiting Tanzania for a vacation or short-term medical treatment. It allows for a single visit of up to 03 months from the date of arrival.
- A multiple-entry Tanzania tourist visa: This is for any Bhutanese who needs to enter the country multiple times, usually for business or family reasons. It is valid for 01 years from the intended date you enter the country but only allows for a three-month stay on each trip.
- A Tanzania transit visa: The Bhutanese who are just stopping over in Tanzania temporarily en route to somewhere else are eligible for this. This visa allows Bhutanese citizens to enter and remain in Tanzania for a maximum of 7 days.
- A Tanzania business visa: This includes people from Bhutan to Tanzania for business purposes, such as attending meetings or making investments, as well as professionals on short-term secondment to international projects or visiting academics. With this visa, you can enter the country once and stay for up to three months.
Type of Tanzania visa for Bhutanese citizens.
3. How do apply for a Tanzania visa for Bhutanese citizens online?
It only takes a few minutes to apply for a Tanzania e-Visa online once Bhutanese nationals have verified they meet all visa requirements and have chosen the appropriate visa category. Validate that you have provided accurate and up-to-date information, as incomplete applications may be rejected by the Government.
Information such as your full name, date of birth, place of birth, passport number, and travel plans in Tanzania are required to complete the form.
After providing the required information, you will receive:
- An email confirming the receipt of the application.
- An online User ID that will let you monitor the progression of your visa request.
- The visa decision will be sent via email in maximum of 03 business days.
Get in touch with the Tanzanian Immigration Services if you don't receive your confirmation within 03 days.
Any Bhutanese citizens arriving at a Tanzanian airport or crossing the land border should be prepared for a visa inspection. Keep in mind that even with a visa, you may be denied entry at the border because officials there have the final say in the matter, so be prepared to show all of your visa paperwork at passport control.
Read more: Apply for a Tanzania Visa Online (e-Visa).
Apply for a Tanzania visa from Bhutan
4. Cost of Tanzania visa from Bhutan.
To apply for a Tanzania visa from Bhutan, you are required to pay two (2) types of visa fees: service costs and government costs.
Read more: Tanzania e-Visa fees.
The service fee can be modified in accordance with your selection from the following set of 03 service types:
- Normal: This standard service will obtain a Tanzania visa for Bhutanese within 72 business hours for non-urgent needs and on a low budget.
- Urgent: you will receive a Tanzania e-Visa in just 48 hours for something urgent you need to get comfortable with.
- Extremely urgent: Which company can help you obtain a Tanzania e-Visa within 24 hours? For last-minute business or vacation trips. The most expensive option provides you with the service experience you deserve.
Read more: Tanzania Visa processing time.
When you have COVID-19 insurance for your benefit, your traveling trip will be more impressive and guaranteed at this time.
The total cost will be determined by the type of e-Visa you require and the time frame in which you need it. Remember that both of these factors have an effect on your bill.
As was shown, getting a Tanzania visa while in Bhutan has historically been difficult. But now, you can apply online at any hour of the day or night, without ever having to leave your house or visit an embassy. There simply isn't a better situation than that. You, as a citizen of Bhutan, need to register for a Tanzania visa right away.
Cost of Tanzania visa from Bhutan.