Tanzania visa for Indonesian citizens (Untuk orang Indonesia)
- 1. What is the Tanzania e-Visa for Indonesian?
- 2. Tanzania visa requirements for Indonesian citizens.
- 3. Types of a Tanzania visa for Indonesian passport holders.
- 4. Applying for the Tanzania visa for Untuk orang Indonesian.
- 5. Tanzania visa cost for the Indonesian passport holders.
This is a big mistake if you travel to Africa without setting your foot in Tanzania, which is known as the "roof of Africa" and has a very unique natural landscape.
Indonesians can now obtain an electronic visa to visit Tanzania thanks to the introduction of a more convenient online visa application process, called Tanzania e-Visa.
So, how does an Indonesian get a visa to Tanzania? This article will explain how to apply for a Tanzania visa for Indonesian citizens, as well as the requirements and fees.
1. What is the Tanzania e-Visa for Indonesian?
Electronic Visa (e-Visa), also known as Visa Online, has emerged as one of the most innovative services in the field of free movement and person-to-person contacts.
The Tanzania e-Visa is a legal document that allows its holder to enter and stay in Tanzania for a set period of time.
Since November 2018, all visitors planning to visit the eastern African country have been required to apply for this electronic travel authorization online.
Tanzanian electronic visas are a replacement for traditional documents issued at border crossings, airports, and other points of entry into the country.
2. Tanzania visa requirements for Indonesian citizens.
Before embarking on their journey, all Indonesian citizens are required by law to obtain a visa. If the nature of the traveler's business or other circumstances requires them to return to the country on a regular basis, they may apply for a multiple-entry visa.
Indonesian citizens are required to abide by certain terms and conditions. These are the entry requirements for obtaining a Tanzania e-Visa:
- A valid Indonesian passport with at least six months validity remaining from the date of departure and one unused page The traveler will take a clear scan and upload it in PDF format to the website.
- A recent passport-size photograph was taken no more than six months before the application date. This photo must be taken against a white wall and saved in JPEG format.
- To pay the processing visa fee, you must have a valid payment method, such as a credit card or debit card.
- A working email account to receive the e-Visa once the process is complete.
3. Types of a Tanzania visa for Indonesian passport holders.
There are 04 types of Tanzania electronic visas and it's critical to select the right visa for your needs, depending on the purpose you're entering and how long you intend to stay:
- Tanzania Single-entry tourist e-Visa: This e-Visa allows the traveler to stay in the country for up to three months for travel, tourism, short-term health treatment, or other activities under Tanzanian law.
- Tanzania Multiple-entry e-Visa: A multiple-entry Tanzania tourist e-Visa for Indonesian citizens, designed for frequent visitors to the country. This e-Visa is valid for 12 months and travelers can be obtained to stay in Tanzania for up to 03 months at a time.
- Tanzania Transit Visa: A transit visa is available for travelers stopping in Tanzania on their way to another destination and intending to stay for no more than 7 days.
- Tanzania Business e-Visa: A Tanzania business visa is available for professionals working in Tanzania on a temporary basis or for anyone looking to invest in a Tanzanian business. The visa's validity period is 03 months.
4. Applying for the Tanzania visa for Untuk orang Indonesian.
After ensuring that they meet the Tanzania visa requirements for Indonesian citizens and selecting the appropriate visa type, travelers must complete the Tanzania e-Visa application online, which should only take a few minutes to complete.
When filling out the form, each applicant must provide the following vital personal and passport information:
- An Indonesian passport valid for at least 6 months upon arrival in Tanzania
- A passport-style digital photo that clearly shows the applicant’s face.
- Flight ticket/return flight ticket: you will be asked to provide your flight booking confirmation to verify your exact period of stay ( Except business e-Visa)
- An invitation letter and the company COI (for business e-Visa).
- A tour host ID card/passport and an invitation letter from the host (for Tourist e-Visa multiple-entry).
After applicants submit their application, the Tanzania e-Visa is usually processed within a few days. Applicants should be aware that they may need to allow extra time during peak periods.
The electronic visa will be sent to the email address listed on the application and linked to the applicant's passport. Once received, it is recommended that the applicant print a copy to take with them on their trip to Saudi Arabia. This is in case border officials need to see a physical copy in the unlikely event that the electronic system fails.
Read more: Apply for a Tanzania Visa Online (e-Visa) .
5. Tanzania visa cost for the Indonesian passport holders.
To apply for a Tanzania visa for Indonesian citizens online, you must pay two (2) types of visa fees: service fees and government fees.
Read more: Tanzania e-Visa fees .
Tanzania Immigration Services is proud of its ability to provide excellent service at a reasonable cost. The cost of your visa is determined by the type of visa you select as well as the processing time you select.
Here are your choices:
- Tanzania standard e-Visas are processed in three business days. It's a good choice for non-urgent and low-budget needs.
- Tanzania e-Visa Urgent: Selecting this option guarantees that your visa will be processed within two days.
- e-Visa for Tanzania: The application will be completed within one day because it is extremely urgent.
Read more: Tanzania Visa processing time.
In this time, your journey will be more amazing and guaranteed when you have Tanzania travel Insurance for your benefit, in case the risk can happen.
6. FAQS about Tanzania e visa for Indonesian citizens:
1. Does Indonesia need visa to Tanzania?
To visit the nation on vacation as an Indonesian citizen, you must get a tourist visa. The good news is that applying in advance is quick and simple, thanks to Tanzaniaimmigration.org's efficient online approach. This enables you to fill in the information, submit the required papers, and obtain your document by email.
2. Is quarantine required upon arrival to Tanzania?
As an Indonesian citizen, you are not need to quarantine in Tanzania. Unless you are from India, in which case you must isolate yourself for 14 days.
3. Can I trust Tanzania Immigration Services?
Of course! For many years, we have worked with trip documents. We understand how to handle the Tanzania Visa for Indonesian citizens.