Tanzania e-Visa requirements for Luxembourgish citizens
- 1. What is the Tanzania e-Visa for Luxembourgish citizens?
- 2. Types of the Tanzania e-Visa for Luxembourgish citizens.
- 3. Tanzania visa requirements for Luxembourgish citizens.
- 4. How to apply for a Tanzania Visa from Luxembourg?
- 5. Cost of Tanzania visa for Luxembourgish passport holders.
- Useful information:
Tanzania is one of the most exciting and exciting destinations in the world, particularly for Luxembourgish visitors. This long-hidden treasure is famous for three things: the wild and beautiful Serengeti plains, which are ideal for safaris; Mount Kilimanjaro, Africa's highest peak; and Zanzibar, a beautiful blue-sand island off Tanzania's coast. Tanzania is the next ideal tourist destination because of all of these unique factors.
However, before you book your flight to Tanzania, keep in mind that all Luxembourgish visitors are required to obtain a visa in order to enter the country. Fortunately, a new Tanzanian government makes applying for and receiving a Tanzanian online visa easier than ever – and we'll show you how right now.
1. What is the Tanzania e-Visa for Luxembourgish citizens?
Certain countries require visitors to apply for a consular visa at a Tanzanian embassy; Luxembourgish, on the other hand, can apply for a visa to Tanzania online.
In 2018, Tanzania implemented an electronic visa, or e-Visa, for certain nationalities, including Luxembourgish. The applicant must fill out a simple online application form from the comfort of their own home or office in this simplified system. In order to support our value customers, Tanzania Immigration Services bring the smoothest visa application portal for Luxembourgish citizens to apply for an e-visa conveniently.
The e-Visa system is the most convenient way to obtain a Tanzania tourist visa. Visitors to Tanzania can obtain a variety of visas depending on their purpose for visiting the country such as tourism, business and transit. Visitors from Luxembourg who have a valid Tanzania e-Visa can avoid long border lines and enter the country quickly and easily.
Tanzania e-Visa for Luxembourgish citizens.
2. Types of the Tanzania e-Visa for Luxembourgish citizens.
As previously stated, obtaining a Tanzania visa for Luxembourgish citizens is now easier than ever. This means no embassy lines, no in-person interviews with immigration officials, and no stacks of paperwork. The first and most important step is determining which visa you need and applying for it.
Let us start with the basics: the various types of Tanzanian visas. Although there are more than four different types of visas, the most common is the single-entry tourist visa. Here are 4 types of e-visa that Luxembourgish citizens can apply for:
- A single-entry Tanzania tourist visa allows the traveler to stay in Tanzania for a maximum of three months and can be used for vacation, tourism, or medical purposes.
- A multiple-entry Tanzania visa – This visa is designed for people who plan to visit Tanzania frequently. This visa allows visitors to stay in Tanzania for a maximum of three months (consecutively), and it is valid for a year. The applicant must be invited by a Tanzanian citizen and provide proper documentation on why they require such a visa in order to be considered for a Tanzania multiple-entry visa.
- A Tanzania transit visa enables a traveler to transit through Tanzania to their next destination. It is valid for stays of no more than 7 days and is intended for short layover trips for a maximum of 7 days in total.
- Those planning to visit Tanzania for business or to invest in Tanzanian companies can obtain a Tanzania business visa. The validity of this visa ranges from 1 to 3 months, depending on the needs of the traveler.
3. Tanzania visa requirements for Luxembourgish citizens.
Following your decision on the type of visa you require, the next step is to gather the required documents and paperwork in order to begin an online application for a Tanzanian visa. Luxembourgish citizens must currently possess the following documents:
- A Luxembourgish passport must be current and valid for at least six months from the date you intend to arrive in Tanzania and have at least 2 unused blank pages for stamping.
- Biometric passport page – You must upload a copy of your biometric passport page. A passport's first page usually contains the traveler's photo and personal information (passport number, full name, expiration date, and so on).
- A digital passport-style photo – You must submit a recent photograph of yourself taken within the last six months, with your face centered and clearly visible.
- A Basic Travel Itinerary – As part of the application process, you will be required to submit a basic list of your travel plans to ensure that they are within the three-month limit of the Tanzanian tourist visa. Check that you have a ticket that clearly states your next stop (either to another destination or back home).
- To apply for a business e-visa - An invitation letter and a company COI from your partner company must be submitted.
- An invitation letter and ID card form host in Tanzania are required to provide when applying for tourist e-visa.
- A valid email address – You must enter a valid email address to receive notifications about the status of your Tanzania visa.
- A valid payment method – In order to pay the visa fees, you must have a valid debit or credit card.
What entry ports can Luxembourgish passport holders use to enter Tanzania?
Luxembourgish citizens traveling to the United Republic of Tanzania with an e-Visa can enter the country through one of the following entry points:
- Julius Nyerere International Airport (JNIA).
- Kilimanjaro International Airport (KIA).
- Abeid Amani Karume International Airport (AAKIA).
- Namanga border.
- Tunduma border.
Tanzania visa requirements for Luxembourgish citizens.
4. How to apply for a Tanzania Visa from Luxembourg?
The application must be completed in order to obtain a Tanzania e-Visa.
To apply for a Tanzania e-Visa from Luxembourg, complete the Tanzania visa application form online first. In less than 30 minutes, this form will ask you a few basic questions about yourself (such as your full name, date of birth, and nationality), your contact information (email and current address), and your passport information (passport number).
Then you must pay the application fee and wait for an email confirmation. Tanzania visa processing time is typically 3 business days, but this may be extended due to high demand or other factors. We recommend printing a copy of your approved e-Visa in case an immigration official questions you at the border.
Read more: Apply for a Tanzania Visa Online (e-Visa).
Apply for a Tanzania Visa from Luxembourg.
5. Cost of Tanzania visa for Luxembourgish passport holders.
The cost of a Luxembourgish visa in Tanzania varies according to the type of visa and the number of entries the applicant makes during his or her visit. When applying for a Tanzania visa from Luxembourg, you must pay two (2) types of visa fees: service cost and government cost.
Read more: Tanzania e-Visa fees.
You can get your e-Visa quickly without waiting for your local embassy to process your visa application. Fill out an e-Visa application from your computer, tablet, or phone and wait for it to be emailed to you in 3 working days or sooner if you apply for a Rush Visa service. You can choose from one of the following processing times:
- Tanzania Standard e-Visa: is processed in 03 business days. It's a good option for non-urgent and low-budget requirements.
- Tanzania Urgent e-Visa: If you select this option, your visa will be processed within 02 business days.
- Tanzania Super Urgent e-Visa: The application will be completed within 01 business day. This option is quite expensive but it will eliminate the time for waiting for an e-visa result.
Read more: Tanzania Visa processing time.
When you have COVID-19 Insurance, your traveling experience will be more amazing and guaranteed at this time. Thanks to this type of insurance, travelers will be supported in case they are in unexpected circumstances such as items lost and disease infected including Covid-19.
Tanzania visa for Luxembourgish passport holders.