Tanzania e visa requirements for Croatian citizens
Croatian citizens must obtain a visa to visit Tanzania. Only citizens of a few countries are exempt from visa requirements for Tanzania. The vast majority of international travelers, including Croatians, must apply for a visa to Tanzania prior to their trip.
1. What is the Tanzania e-Visa for Croatian citizens?
While travelers from certain countries must apply for a consular visa at a Tanzanian embassy, Croatian citizens have the advantage of being able to apply for a visa to Tanzania online.
Tanzania's electronic visa, or eVisa, was introduced in 2018 for travelers of eligible countries, including Croatian citizens. This simplified system entails filling out a simple online application form, which can be done from the applicant's home or office.
The most convenient way to obtain a Tanzania tourist visa is through the eVisa system. Other types of visas are available for visitors to Tanzania, depending on their purpose for visiting the country.
Croatian travelers with an approved Tanzania eVisa can avoid long lines at the border for a visa on arrival and enter the country quickly and easily.
The following are the various Tanzanian visa types available:
- Single entry tourist visa: This type of visa allows Croatian travelers to stay in the country for no longer than 03 months from the arrival date. A tourist e visa is granted for tourism, visiting relatives and friends purposes.
- Multiple entry tourist visa: The validity of this visa is for 12 months from the date of arrival. It allows for multiple stays of up to three months each within the country.
- Tanzania transit visa: This visa is only valid for Croatian passengers who have a connecting flight to another destination. It allows Croatian visitors to transit through Tanzania and have a short stay in the country for no longer than 07 days.
- Tanzania business visa: Designed for Croatian travelers who intend to conduct short-term business activities or make an investment in the country. This type of e visa is valid for 03 months, allowing Croatian citizens to stay there for 03 months from the arrival date with a single entry into the country.
Tanzania e-Visa for Croatian citizens.
2. Tanzania visa requirements for Croatian citizens.
A traveler must be a citizen of an eligible country, such as Croatia, to apply for an e Visa for Tanzania.
Applicants need to meet Tanzania eVisa requirements for Croatia to complete the application process.
The following documents are required for Croatian nationals traveling to Tanzania:
- A Croatian passport that is valid for at least 06 months from the date of arrival in Tanzania, and 02 unused pages for verification.
- A scan of the passport biographical page.
- A digital photograph that was taken recently.
- A return flight ticket to ensure that you do not exceed the visa's three-month limit.
- For a Tourist multiple entry 1 year e-visa: An invitation letter from the host with his/her ID will be required.
- For a Business e-visa: You need to attach an invitation letter from the organization and a certificate of insurance.
Filling out the online form for the Tanzania eVisa application takes only a few minutes. It will be processed once it has been submitted.
Tanzania visa requirements for Croatian citizens.
3. How to Apply for a Tanzania e Visa from Croatia?
For citizens of Croatia, applying for a Tanzania e Visa is simple. After ensuring that they meet the visa requirements, the applicant must complete the Tanzania eVisa application form online.
This entails providing the following details:
- Full name.
- Date of birth.
- Place of birth.
- Passport number.
- Travel itinerary: Date of arrival/departure.
- Current email address.
All information submitted must be correct—even minor errors can cause an application to be delayed or denied.
After submitting their Tanzania eVisa application, the applicant will receive an email confirming receipt. They will be able to follow the online progress by entering the User Identification Number provided in the email.
When the Tanzania eVisa application is approved, it will be sent to the Croatian traveler's email address.
Read more: Apply for a Tanzania Visa Online (e-Visa).
Apply for Tanzania eVisa from Croatia.
4. Cost of Tanzania visa for Croatian passport holders.
The Tanzania visa fee for Croatian citizens varies depending on the type of visa and the number of entries of the applicant's visit. To apply for a Tanzania visa from Croatia, you must pay two (02) types of visa fees: the Service cost and Government cost.
Read more: Tanzania e-Visa fees.
You can get your e-Visa quickly instead of waiting weeks for your local embassy to process your visa application. All you have to do is apply for an e-Visa from your computer, tablet, or phone and wait for it to arrive via email. You have a variety of processing times options in the following list:
- Tanzania Standard e-Visa: is processed in 03 business days. It's a good option for non-urgent and low-budget requirements.
- Tanzania Urgent e-Visa: If you select this option, your visa will be processed within 02 business days.
- Tanzania Super Urgent e-Visa: The application will be completed within 01 business day.
When you have Tanzan travel Insurance, your traveling experience will be more amazing and guaranteed at this time.
Tanzania visa for Croatian passport holders.
- Tanzania Visa for Bangladeshi.
- Tanzania Visa for Ethiopian.
- Tanzania Visa for Indonesian.
- Tanzania Visa for Iranian.
- Tanzania Visa for Iraqi.