Tanzania e-Visa for Guinean citizens: Requirements and Fees
- 1. What is the Tanzania e-Visa for Guinean citizens?
- 2. Types of Tanzania e-Visa for Guinean citizens.
- 3. Tanzania visa requirements for Guinean citizens.
- 4. How to Apply for Tanzania e-Visa from Guinea?
- 5. Cost of Tanzania visa for Guinean passport holders.
- Useful information:
You must obtain a visa if you are a Guinean citizen traveling to Tanzania for business or tourism. Previously, this was a difficult process, but in 2018, the Tanzanian government implemented a simple online application form that allows Guinean citizens to apply for a Tanzania visa from their home country.
1. What is the Tanzania e-Visa for Guinean citizens?
Tourists from eligible countries can now apply for a Tanzania eVisa. For travelers, the online system expedites and simplifies the visa application process.
Tanzania's e-Visa application is completely online. Foreign nationals do not need to schedule an appointment with the embassy to complete their application; they can do so using their smartphone or computer.
The information in this article can help travelers determine what types of visa they should obtain and how to apply online.
Tourists can stay in Tanzania for up to 30 days in a row with the e-Visa.
2. Types of Tanzania e-Visa for Guinean citizens.
The electronic application can be used to apply for any type of Tanzanian visa. It is critical that you select the appropriate visa for your needs based on why you are traveling and how long you intend to stay:
- A single-entry tourist visa for Tanzania allows the traveler to stay in the country for up to three months for travel, tourism, short-term health treatment, or other activities permitted by Tanzanian law.
- A multiple-entry Tanzania tourist visa for Guinean citizens, designed for frequent visitors to the country. This visa is valid for 12 months from the arrival date and allows Guinean travelers to stay in Tanzania for up to 03 months at a time.
- A transit visa is available for travelers stopping in Tanzania on their way to another destination and intending to stay for no more than 7 days.
- A Tanzania business visa is available for professionals working in the country on a temporary basis or for anyone looking to invest in Tanzanian business. It is valid for 03 months from the date of arrival, permitting a single entry into the country.
3. Tanzania visa requirements for Guinean citizens.
Guinean nationals must submit supporting documentation covering the Tanzania e-Visa requirements when using the online application form. The following documents must be digitally scanned and submitted:
- When arriving in Tanzania, you must have a Guinean passport that is valid for at least 6 months.
- A copy of the passport biographical page with the applicant's full name written on it.
- A passport-style photograph of the applicant
- A return flight ticket or an onward ticket to another country. If this is not done, the traveler may be denied entry into the country.
- For a multiple entry Tanzania tourist visa: An invitation from the host and their ID card/ passport must be submitted.
- For a business visa: Guinean citizens must attach an invitation letter and certificate of incorporation.
What entry points are available for Guinean passport holders to enter Tanzania?
Guinean citizens with an e-Visa can enter the United Republic of Tanzania through one of the following entry points:
- Julius Nyerere International Airport (JNIA), located in Dar es-Salaam.
- Kilimanjaro International Airport (KIA), serving the cities of Arusha and Moshi.
- Mwanza International Airport, serving the city of Mwanza
- Abeid Amani Karume International Airport (AAKIA), on Unguja Island.
- Zanzibar Sea Port.
- Border: Namanga, Sirari, Holili, Horohoro, Kasumulu, Rusumo, Mtukula, Tunduma.
4. How to Apply for Tanzania e-Visa from Guinea?
Travelers should complete the Tanzania e-Visa application online after ensuring that they meet the Tanzania visa requirements for Guinean citizens and selecting the correct visa type. This should only take a few minutes.
When filling out the form, each applicant must provide the following vital personal and passport information:
- Complete name.
- The date of birth.
- Location of birth.
- The number of passport
- Information about the applicant's travel plans in Tanzania such as arrival and departure date.
If all of the information entered is incorrect, the visa process may be delayed.
As part of the e-Visa application process, all Guinean citizens must provide a current email address, where they will receive information and updates on the status of their visa. Following the immigration department's review of the application, the details of the visa's approval or denial will be sent to the same email address. You should not book your vacation until you have received final visa approval confirmation.
Read more: Apply for a Tanzania Visa Online (e-Visa) .
5. Cost of Tanzania visa for Guinean passport holders.
To apply for a Tanzania visa online for Guinean citizens, you must pay two (2) visa fees: the service fee and the government fee.
Tanzania Immigration Services takes pride in its ability to provide high-quality service at a reasonable price. The cost of your visa is determined by the type of visa and the processing time you choose.
Read more: Tanzania e-Visa fees .
The service charge is variable depending on which of the three service categories you select for the visa processing time from the list below:
- The standard processing time is 03 business days, and you will receive your e-visa within that time.
- Urgent processing time: If you select this e-visa type, you will receive your e-visa within 02 working days.
- Super Urgent processing time: This is the quickest type, which can be obtained in as little as 24 hours.
Read more: Tanzania Visa processing time .
The visa fee for Guinean citizens can be paid with Electronic payment methods (Debit/ Credit Card, PayPal, or American Express).
The new electronic system is expected to shorten the transition period for those who have applied for the visa ahead of time. It is hoped that it will also increase the appeal of Tanzania to many international visitors traveling for business or pleasure.