Tanzania e-Visa for Greenland citizens: Requirements and Fees
- 1. Types of the Tanzania visa for Greenland citizens.
- 2. Tanzania visa requirements for Greenland citizens.
- 3. How to Apply for Tanzania eVisa from Greenland?
- 4. Cost of Tanzania visa for Greenland passport holders.
- Useful information:
If you are a Greenland citizen visiting Tanzania for business or pleasure, you must obtain a visa before entering the country. Previously, this was a complicated process, but since 2018, the Tanzanian government has introduced a simple online application form that allows travelers to apply for the Tanzania visa from their home country.
1. Types of the Tanzania visa for Greenland citizens.
The electronic application can be used for any type of Tanzanian visa. It's critical to select the right visa for your needs, depending on why you're traveling and how long you intend to stay:
- A single-entry tourist visa for Tanzania allows the traveler to stay in the country for up to three months for travel, tourism, short-term health treatment, or other activities permitted by Tanzanian law.
- A multiple-entry Tanzania tourist visa for Greenland citizens, designed for frequent visitors to the country. This visa is valid for 12 months and allows travelers to stay in Tanzania for up to three months at a time.
- A transit visa is available for travelers stopping in Tanzania on their way to another destination and intending to stay for no more than 7 days.
- A Tanzania business visa is available for professionals working in the country on a temporary basis or for anyone looking to invest in Tanzanian business. This single-entry visa allows its holders to remain in Tanzania for up to 03 months from the arrival date.
2. Tanzania visa requirements for Greenland citizens.
Greenland nationals must submit supporting documentation covering the Tanzania eVisa requirements when using the online application form. You must submit a scanned digital version of the following documents:
- A Greenland passport valid for at least 6 months upon arrival in Tanzania
- A copy of the passport biographical page
- A passport-style photo which clearly shows the applicant’s face
- A return flight ticket. It is a requirement of the visa to ensure that Greenland nationals do not exceed the visa's validity.
- An invitation from the host and their ID card/ passport must be submitted to apply for a multiple entry Tanzania tourist visa.
- For a business visa: Greenland citizens must attach an invitation letter and certificate of incorporation.
The visa fee for Greenland citizens varies depending on the type of visa and length of stay, and can be paid with a credit card when the traveler submits their application.
For Greenland visitors entering Tanzania with an eVisa, there are entry points:
- Julius Nyerere International Airport (JNIA), located in Dar es-Salaam.
- Kilimanjaro International Airport (KIA), serving the cities of Arusha and Moshi.
- Mwanza International Airport, serving the city of Mwanza
- Abeid Amani Karume International Airport (AAKIA), on Unguja Island.
- Zanzibar Sea Port.
- By road: Namanga, Sirari, Holili, Horohoro, Kasumulu, Rusumo, Mtukula, Tunduma.
3. How to Apply for Tanzania eVisa from Greenland?
After ensuring that they meet the Tanzania visa requirements for Greenland citizens and selecting the appropriate visa type, travelers should fill out the short Tanzania eVisa application online, which should only take a few minutes.
When filling out the form, each applicant must provide the following vital personal and passport information:
- Full name.
- Date of birth.
- Place of birth.
- Passport number
- Details of the applicant’s travel plans (date of arrival and departure)
It is critical to double-check that all of the information entered is correct, or else the visa process may be delayed.
As part of the e-Visa application process, all Greenland citizens must provide a current email address, where they will receive information and updates on the status of their visa. After the immigration department has reviewed the application, the details of the visa's approval or denial will be sent to the same email address. It is not recommended that you book your vacation until you have received final confirmation of visa approval.
Read more: Apply for a Tanzania Visa Online (e-Visa) .
4. Cost of Tanzania visa for Greenland passport holders.
Tanzania visa fees for Greenland citizens vary depending on the type of visa and the number of entries made during the applicant's visit. You must pay two (2) types of visa fees when applying for a Tanzania visa from Greenland: service cost and government cost.
You can pay your eVisa fee by using Electronic payment methods: PayPal, American Express, Debit or Credit Card.
Read more: Tanzania e-Visa fees .
Instead of waiting weeks for your local embassy to process your visa application, you can get your e-Visa quickly by applying for a Tanzanian eVisa at Tanzania Immigration Services . Simply apply for an e-Visa from your computer, tablet, or phone and wait for it to arrive via email. In the following list, you have a number of processing time options:
- Tanzania Standard e-Visa: is processed in 03 business days. It's a good option for non-urgent and low-budget requirements.
- Tanzania Urgent e-Visa: If you select this option, your visa will be processed within 02 business days.
- Tanzania Super Urgent e-Visa: The eVisa will be issued within 01 business day.
Read more: Tanzania Visa processing time .
When you have COVID-19 Insurance , your traveling experience will be more amazing and guaranteed at this time.