Tanzania visa requirements for Ivorian citizens
In order to enter Tanzania, all Ivorian citizens must apply for a visa. Ivorian citizens can now apply for a Tanzania visa online in advance through Tanzania Immigration Services.
If you apply for a visa in person in Tanzania, be aware that there are frequently long lines at the Embassy or Consulate, and it is generally not as simple or efficient as applying online. New agreements between the Tanzania Tourist Board and Cote d'Ivoire holding companies are expected to increase the number of Cote d'Ivoire tourists visiting Tanzania, and the new electronic visa system will be critical to keeping immigration running smoothly.
1. Types of a Tanzania visa for Ivorian citizens
Ivorian citizens visiting Tanzania must comply with the Tanzania visa requirements for Ivorian passport holders as outlined by the authorities. These requirements vary depending on the type of visa required. Most visitors to Tanzania apply for a tourist visa, but those traveling for business purposes will have different requirements. The following visas are available:
- A single-entry tourist visa for Ivorian citizens that allows the traveler a 3-month stay in the country for the purposes of tourism, travel, leisure, or short-term health treatment.
- A multiple-entry Tanzania tourist visa is granted for those traveling for tourism and leisure, visiting friends and family in Tanzania, or participating in a cultural exchange. The visa is valid for up to 12 months from the arrival date and allows travelers to stay in Tanzania for a maximum of three months at a time. Applicants for this visa must be invited by a Tanzanian citizen and must submit their invitation letter.
- A transit visa in Tanzania is intended for travelers passing through the country on their way to their final destination and intending to stay in Tanzania for no more than 07 days.
- A Tanzania business visa is available for professionals planning to visit Tanzania in order to invest in Tanzanian businesses. This type of visa is valid for 03 months from the date of arrival, with a single entry into the country.
Tanzania visa for citizens of Cote d'Ivoire.
2. Tanzania visa requirements for Ivorian citizens
Ivorian citizens who plan to apply for a Tanzania visa online in their home country before traveling must include the necessary documents with their application. These are some examples:
- A Ivorian passport valid for at least 06 months upon arrival in Tanzania, with a minimum of 02 unused pages for verification.
- A scanned copy of the passport information page
- A personal photograph that was taken within the last 06 months, with a clear face against a white/plain background.
- Applicants must also show proof of their return flights to Cote d'Ivoire or another destination, as officials will check that their onward travel plans correspond to the time limit imposed by the visa.
- For a Tourist multiple entry 1 year e-visa: An invitation letter from the host with his/her ID will be required.
- For a Business e-visa: You need to attach an invitation letter from the organization and a certificate of insurance.
Tanzania visa requirements for citizens of Cote d'Ivoire.
3. How to Apply for Tanzania eVisa from Cote d'Ivoire?
After ensuring that they meet the Tanzania visa requirements for Ivorian citizens and selecting the appropriate visa type, Ivorian visitors should fill out the short Tanzania eVisa application form online, which takes only a few minutes to complete.
Each applicant must provide the following personal and passport information when filling out the form:
- Full name.
- Date of birth.
- Place of birth.
- Passport number
- Details of the applicant’s travel plans: date of arrival/departure.
It is critical to double-check that all of the information entered is correct, or else the visa process may be delayed.
Before submitting the form, applicants must pay the Tanzanian visa fee for Ivorian citizens, which can be paid online with a credit card. Tanzania Immigration Department will review the application, and final approval or denial of the visa will be confirmed via email, so it is critical to include an up-to-date email address with the application.
Read more: Apply for a Tanzania Visa Online (e-Visa) .
Apply for Tanzania eVisa from Cote d'Ivoire.
4. Cost of Tanzania visa for Ivorian citizens
The Tanzania visa fee for Cote d'Ivoire citizens varies depending on the type of visa and the number of entries of the applicant's visit. To apply for a Tanzania visa from Cote d'Ivoire, you must pay two (02) types of visa fees: the Service cost and Government cost.
Read more: Tanzania e-Visa fees .
You can get your e-Visa quickly instead of waiting weeks for your local embassy to process your visa application. All you have to do is apply for an e-Visa from your computer, tablet, or phone and wait for it to arrive via email. You have a variety of processing times options in the following list:
- Tanzania Standard e-Visa: is processed in 03 business days. It's a good option for non-urgent and low-budget requirements.
- Tanzania Urgent e-Visa: If you select this option, your visa will be processed within 02 business days.
- Tanzania Super Urgent e-Visa: The application will be completed within 01 business day.
Read more: Tanzania Visa processing time .
When you have COVID-19 Insurance , your traveling experience will be more amazing and guaranteed at this time.
Tanzania visa for Cote d'Ivoire passport holders.
- Tanzania Visa for Turkish citizens.
- Tanzania Visa for UK citizens.
- Tanzania Visa for US citizens.
- Tanzania Visa for Swiss citizens
- Tanzania Visa for Tunisian .
- Tanzania Visa for Moroccans .