Tanzania e-Visa requirements for Faroese citizens
- 1. Types of Tanzania e-Visa for Faroese citizens.
- 2. Tanzania visa requirements for Faroese citizens.
- 3. How to Apply for Tanzania eVisa from the Faroe Islands?
- 4. Cost of Tanzania visa for Faroese passport holders.
- Useful information:
Tanzania's Government has launched a new e-Visa application scheme to make visa applications easier for visitors. It aims to improve border security and increase the number of foreign tourists and business visitors who plan to visit Tanzania. It also aims to simplify and accelerate the visa-issuance process.
Faroese citizens are among the nationalities eligible to apply for the Tanzanian e-Visa. It is possible to apply for it online prior to departure, avoiding the need to visit an embassy. Travelers can still obtain a visa at the Embassy or Consulate; however, long lines are common, especially during peak hours.
1. Types of Tanzania e-Visa for Faroese citizens.
Faroese citizens who wish to visit Tanzania must first determine the type of visa that they require.
The following visas are available to visitors to Tanzania:
- A single-entry tourist visa for Tanzania allows the traveler to stay in the country for up to 90 days for travel, tourism, short-term health treatment, or other activities permitted by Tanzanian law.
- A multiple-entry Tanzania tourist visa for Faroese citizens is intended for frequent visitors to the country. This visa is valid for 12 months from the arrival date and allows travelers to stay in Tanzania for up to three months at a time.
- A transit visa is available for travelers stopping in Tanzania on their way to another destination and intending to stay there for no more than 7 days.
- A Tanzania business visa is available for professionals working temporarily in the country or anyone planning to invest in Tanzanian businesses. The visa's validity is within 03 months from the arrival date with a single entry into the country.
Tanzania e-Visa for Faroese citizens.
2. Tanzania visa requirements for Faroese citizens.
Visitors must provide a scanned digital copy of their documents when applying for an online visa to Tanzania. The following are the Tanzania visa requirements for Faroese citizens:
- A Faroese passport valid for a period of at least 6 months upon arrival in Tanzania. There should be at least 02 blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer.
- A digital copy of the passport biographical page
- Each applicant must provide a photograph of themselves that was taken recently.
- A return flight ticket to ensure they follow the government-mandated three-month visa rule
- If you apply for a Tourist multiple entry 1 year e-visa, you need to obtain an invitation letter from a host with his/her ID.
- For a Business e-visa, an invitation of the Host Company and a certificate of Incorporation must be submitted.
The following are the entry points for travelers entering Tanzania with an e-Visa:
- Julius Nyerere International Airport (JNIA), located in Dar es-Salaam.
- Kilimanjaro International Airport (KIA), serving the cities of Arusha and Moshi.
- Mwanza International Airport, serving the city of Mwanza
- Abeid Amani Karume International Airport (AAKIA), on Unguja Island.
- Zanzibar Sea Port.
- By road: Namanga, Sirari, Holili, Horohoro, Kasumulu, Rusumo, Mtukula, Tunduma.
Travelers should keep a copy of their e-Visa with them at all times in case they are asked to show proof of a valid visa. When visiting Tanzania, it is also advisable to be aware of the safety and security measures.
Tanzania visa requirements for Faroese citizens.
3. How to Apply for Tanzania eVisa from the Faroe Islands?
When completing the simple Tanzania e-Visa application online for Faroese citizens, travelers will need to provide some personal and passport information. The application will only take a few minutes to complete.
Applicants must provide their full name, date and place of birth, travel document number, and a working email address in order to proceed with the visa application. To confirm receipt of the application, an email will be sent to the provided address. Once Tanzania Immigration officials have made their final decision, another message will be sent informing the applicant whether the visa was approved or denied.
To avoid delays in receiving the visa, everyone is asked to double-check the information they enter before submitting the application. Applicants must pay the Tanzanian e-Visa for Faroese citizens fee, which varies by visa type. Credit and debit cards are accepted as payment methods when applying for an online visa.
Apply for Tanzania eVisa from the Faroe Islands.
4. Cost of Tanzania visa for Faroese passport holders.
The Tanzania visa fee for Faroese varies depending on the type of visa and the number of entries made during the applicant's visit. You must pay two (2) types of visa fees when applying for a Tanzania visa from the Faroe Islands: the service cost and government cost.
Read more: Tanzania e-Visa fees .
Instead of waiting weeks for your local embassy to process your visa application, you can get your e-Visa quickly by applying for a visa online on the Tanzania Immigration Service website. Simply apply for an e-Visa from your computer, tablet, or phone and wait for it to arrive via email. You can choose from the following processing time options:
- Tanzania Standard e-Visa: is processed in 03 business days. It's a good option for non-urgent and low-budget requirements.
- Tanzania Urgent e-Visa: If you select this option, your visa will be processed within 02 business days.
- Tanzania Super Urgent e-Visa: The application will be completed within 01 business day.
Read more: Tanzania Visa processing time .
When you have COVID-19 Insurance , your traveling experience will be more amazing and guaranteed at this time.
Tanzania visa fees for Faroese passport holders.