Tanzania visa for Israeli citizens: Requirements and Costs
Only a few countries are exempt from the requirement of obtaining an online visa to visit Tanzania. The majority of foreign visitors, including Israeli citizens, must obtain a Tanzania visa before entering the country. However, thanks to Tanzania's e-Visa system, traveling to the country is simple.
On November 26th, 2018, the online Tanzania visa for Israeli travelers was launched. Israeli citizens can easily obtain a visa to visit the country by completing an online application. Tanzania's e-Visa was introduced with the goal of improving security and speeding up the visa process at border control and immigration.
Table of contents:
1. Tanzania visa requirements for Israeli citizens.
To be able to apply online for a Tanzania visa before traveling to Tanzania, Israeli travelers must meet some Tanzania visa requirements and provide the necessary documentation. Israeli citizens must possess the following documents:
- When arriving in Tanzania, you must have an Israeli passport that is valid for at least six months, with 02 blank pages for entry/exit stamps.
- A scanned copy of the biographical page from the passport.
- A passport-sized digital photograph.
- An invitation letter (for Business and Multiple entry Tourist visas): you need an invitation letter from a tour host and his/her ID to apply for a multiple entry tourist e-visa, and an invitation letter from a business firm you will work with in Tanzania for Business e-visa.
- Your company COI.
- Return/onward ticket: you will provide your flight confirmation for the local authority to verify your staying time.
Tanzania visa requirements for Israeli citizens.
2. Types of Tanzania visas for Israeli citizens.
A single-entry tourist visa for Tanzania allows the traveler a three-month consecutive stay in the country for vacation, short-term medical treatment, or other activities permitted by Tanzanian law.
- A single-entry tourist visa for Tanzania allows the traveler a three-month consecutive stay in the country from the arrival date for vacation, short-term medical treatment, or other activities permitted by Tanzanian law.
- A multiple-entry Tanzania tourist visa for Israelis is intended for those who visit the country on a regular basis. This multiple-entry visa is valid for a year and allows travelers to stay in Tanzania for a maximum of three months consecutively. The applicant must be invited by a Tanzanian citizen and provide a variety of supporting documentation to qualify for this visa.
- A transit visa to Tanzania is available for travelers who plan to stay for no more than 07 days while transiting to another destination.
- A Tanzania business visa is available for professionals planning to visit Tanzania in order to invest in Tanzanian businesses. The visa's validity period is three months, and Israeli citizens can stay in the country for 03 months from the date they enter Tanzania.
Tanzania visa for Israeli citizens.
3. How to apply for a Tanzania visa for Israeli citizens online?
After ensuring that they meet the Tanzania visa requirements for Israeli citizens and selecting the appropriate visa type, Israeli citizens can apply for a Tanzania e-Visa online. It only takes a few minutes to complete the application form.
Israeli travelers must provide personal and passport information such as their full name, date and place of birth, and travel document number, as well as their travel plans to Tanzania. Travelers should double-check that all information entered is correct in order to avoid delays in receiving the visa.
Before submitting the form, applicants must pay the Tanzanian visa fee for Israeli citizens. It is necessary to provide a current email address to which a confirmation of receipt of the application will be sent. The final approval or denial of the e-Visa will be sent to this address once the application has been processed by Tanzanian immigration officials.
Travelers from Israel should keep in mind that even if their Tanzania e-Visa is approved, it does not guarantee entry into Tanzania, and the final decision is made by immigration officials at border entry points. When passing through Tanzania's immigration control, all visitors should ensure that they have all of the necessary supporting documentation.
Read more: Apply for a Tanzania Visa Online (e-Visa) .
How to apply for a Tanzania visa for Israeli citizens online?
4. Cost of Tanzania visa for Israeli citizens.
Tanzania Immigration Services takes pride in its ability to provide high-quality service at a reasonable price. The cost of your visa is determined by the type of visa and the processing time you choose.
To apply for a Tanzania visa from Israel, you must pay two (2) types of visa fees: service cost and government cost.
Read more: Tanzania e-Visa fees .
The service charge is variable depending on which of the three service categories you select from the list below:
- Tanzania e-Visa Standard: A standard e-Visa for Tanzania is processed in 03 business days. It's a good option for non-urgent and low-budget requirements.
- Tanzania e-Visa Urgent: If you select this option, your visa will be processed within 48 hours.
- Tanzania e-Visa Super urgent: The application will be completed within 24 hours.
Read more: Tanzania Visa processing time .
It is much easier for Israeli citizens to obtain a Tanzania visa through Tanzania Immigration Services. Filling out the form in your native language allows you to complete the entire process from the comfort of your own home.
We also recommend that you purchase COVID-19 Insurance to protect yourself while in Tanzania.
Furthermore, Tanzania Immigration Services has an excellent customer service team that is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to answer all of your questions. You can relax knowing that your documents will be processed successfully and on time.
Cost of Tanzania visa for Israeli citizens.
- Tanzania Immigration Services .
- Tanzania Visa for Australian citizens .
- Tanzania Visa for Canadian citizens .
- Tanzania Visa for Chinese citizens .
- Tanzania Visa for UK citizens .
- Tanzania Visa for US citizens .