Tanzania visa requirements for Curacaoan citizens
- 1. Tanzania visa requirements for Curacaoan citizens.
- 2. Types of a Tanzania e-Visa for Curacaoan citizens.
- 3. How to Apply for Tanzania e-Visa from Curacao?
- 4. Cost of a Tanzania visa for Curacaoan passport holders.
- 5. What entry ports can Curacaoan passport holders use to enter Tanzania?
- Useful information:
Only a few countries are exempt from the requirement to obtain a visa before entering and traveling in Tanzania. To visit Tanzania, most foreign nationals, including Curacaoans, must obtain a visa.
As of November 2018, the new e-Visa system makes it simple to apply for a Tanzania e-Visa as a Curacaoan citizen. This new e-Visa was created to improve security and expedite the visa process at immigration and border control. This electronic process is also expected to benefit tourism and border control.
1. Tanzania visa requirements for Curacaoan citizens.
To be able to apply for a Tanzania e-Visa online prior to traveling to Tanzania, Curacaoan citizens must meet a few Tanzania visa requirements and ensure that they have all of the necessary documentation. Curacaoan citizens must have the following qualifications:
- A Curacaoan passport that is valid for at least six months from the date they intend to enter Tanzania, with at least 02 blank pages for verification.
- A digital copy of their passport biographical photo that contains all of their information.
- A photograph that was taken within the last 06 months, with a clear face against a white/plain background.
- A return flight to Curacao or another destination.
- For a Tourist multiple entry 1 year e-visa: An invitation letter from the host with his/her ID will be required.
- For a Business e-visa: You need to attach an invitation letter from the organization and a certificate of insurance.
Once the Curacaoan citizens meet the requirements for e visa application and submit the application form, they can expect to receive their visa within a maximum of 03 business days.
Tanzania visa requirements for Curacaoan citizens.
2. Types of a Tanzania e-Visa for Curacaoan citizens.
It is important to note that visas for Tanzania vary depending on your reason for visiting the country and the length of your stay. Tanzania e visa is valid for 03 months from the arrival date.
All international citizens, including Curaçao passport holders, must first determine which visa type best meets their needs before applying.
There are four main types of visas available to travelers:
- Tanzanian tourist visa, single entry. Curacaoan passengers are eligible for this type of visa if their goal is to visit Tanzania for leisure, tourism, or short-term healthcare. They can only enter Tanzania once. With this type of visa, you can stay in the country for 03 months from the date of entry.
- Multiple-entry tourist visa to Tanzania: This visa type allows Curacaoan nationals to enter Tanzania multiple times within a 12-month period. The maximum permitted stay in Tanzania per visit is three months.
- Tanzania business visa: Curacaoan applicants must present a valid work contract and travel for legal business, special work assignments, professional duties, or to invest in Tanzanian businesses. This visa permits the duration of stay up to 03 months from the arrival date, with a single entry.
- Visa for transit: Ideal for Curacaoan travelers passing through Tanzania or who need to stay in the country for a maximum of 07 days.
The most common Tanzanian visa type for Curacaoans is the tourist visa. Applicants from Curacao should consider whether they require a multiple-entry visa or a single-entry visa based on their travel needs.
Types of a Tanzania e-Visa for Curacaoan citizens.
3. How to Apply for Tanzania e-Visa from Curacao?
When entering Tanzania, Curaçaoans can also apply for a Tanzania visa on arrival. This process, on the other hand, is much slower, and travelers will be required to pay a fee that varies in amount, making it difficult to plan ahead. As a result, travelers wishing to enter Tanzania are advised to use the efficient electronic system.
If the applicant has a valid passport, he or she can apply for a visa from Curacao online by filling out the online visa application form. There are only a few simple questions on this form. Applicants, for example, will be asked to provide:
- Full name.
- Date of birth.
- Country of birth.
- Proposed date of arrival, departure
- Valid email address.
- Contact number.
This application form will also request the following information regarding the applicant's passport:
- Number on a passport.
Applicants will be notified via email that their application has been received after answering these questions and making the payment. All subsequent correspondence will be sent via email to the address specified on the online application form. As a result, applicants should double-check their email addresses and check their inboxes every few days.
Tanzania e-Visa applications are typically processed within 01 to 03 business days, but this sometimes may take longer. As a result, it is best to submit the application form well before the departure date to ensure that it is processed and received on time. Because mistakes can cause delays, all applicants are encouraged to double-check their answers before clicking the "Submit" button.
Read more: Apply for a Tanzania Visa Online (e-Visa) .
Apply for Tanzania e-Visa from Curacao.
4. Cost of a Tanzania visa for Curacaoan passport holders.
The Tanzania visa fee for Curacaoans varies depending on the type of visa and the number of entries during the applicant's visit. You must pay two (02) types of visa fees when applying for a Tanzania visa from Curacao: the Service cost and Government cost.
Read more: Tanzania e-Visa fees.
Instead of waiting weeks for your local embassy to process your visa application, you can get your e-Visa quickly. Simply apply for an e-Visa from your computer, tablet, or phone and wait for it to arrive via email. You can choose from the following processing time options:
- Tanzania Standard e-Visa: is processed in 03 business days. It's a good option for non-urgent and low-budget requirements.
- Tanzania Urgent e-Visa: If you select this option, your visa will be processed within 02 business days.
- Tanzania Super Urgent e-Visa: The application will be completed within 01 business day.
Read more: Tanzania Visa processing time.
When you have Tanzania travel Insurance, your traveling experience will be more amazing and guaranteed at this time.
Cost of a Tanzania visa for Curacaoan passport holders.
5. What entry ports can Curacaoan passport holders use to enter Tanzania?
Curacao citizens traveling to the United Republic of Tanzania with an eVisa can enter the country through one of the following entry points:
- Julius Nyerere International Airport (JNIA), located in Dar es-Salam.
- Kilimanjaro International Airport (KIA), serving the cities of Arusha and Moshi.
- Mwanza International Airport, serving the city of Mwanza
- Abeid Amani Karume International Airport (AAKIA), on Unguja Island.
- Zanzibar Sea Port.
- By road: Namanga, Sirari, Holili, Horohoro, Kasumulu, Rusumo, Mtukula, Tunduma.