Tanzania e-Visa for United States Minor Outlying Islands
- 1. Tanzania visa requirements for citizens of United States Minor Outlying Islands.
- 2. Types of Tanzania e-Visa for citizens of United States Minor Outlying Islands.
- 3. How to apply for Tanzania e-Visa from United States Minor Outlying Islands?
- 4. Tanzania visa Fees from United States Minor Outlying Islands.
- Useful information:
Citizens of the United States Minor Outlying Islands who wish to visit Tanzania for tourism or business must first obtain a visa. Although travelers can apply for a visa at an Embassy or Consulate, long lines, especially during peak hours, are common, and there is a fee to pay, which varies by person. Conversely, Tanzania has improved its visa processing services and now provides a Tanzania eVisa system.
A simplified visa application scheme for various nationalities, including United States Minor Outlying Islands citizens, was launched on November 26, 2018, providing visitors with an alternative and hassle-free option. Travelers can now apply for an e-Visa online before arriving in Tanzania, bypassing the need to visit an Embassy or stand in line at the border. Its goal is to increase tourism while also improving border security.
1. Tanzania visa requirements for citizens of United States Minor Outlying Islands.
Before applying for a visa online, travelers must ensure that they have all of the necessary documents. Citizens of the United States Minor Outlying Islands must meet the following requirements in order to apply for a Tanzania visa:
- When entering Tanzania, you must have a United States Minor Outlying Islands passport valid for at least six months and at least two blank pages for verification.
- A scan of the passport data page.
- A photo of yourself taken within the last six months.
- If you want to apply for a multiple-entry Tourist visa, you will need an invitation letter from a tour host as well as his/her ID. A letter of invitation from the organization and a certificate of insurance is required for a Business e-visa.
- A return/onward ticket: to allow Tanzanian authorities to manage your immigration status.
Tanzania visa requirements for citizens of United States Minor Outlying Islands.
2. Types of Tanzania e-Visa for citizens of United States Minor Outlying Islands.
Before traveling to Tanzania, citizens of the United States Minor Outlying Islands must ensure that they have the appropriate type of visa for their needs.
Foreign visitors can obtain the following visas:
- A Tanzanian tourist visa with a single entry that allows a visitor to stay in the country for a maximum of 90 days with a 3-month validity from the date of arrival for tourism, family visits, short-term health treatment, or other activities sanctioned by the Tanzanian government.
- A multiple-entry Tanzania tourist visa is issued to citizens of the United States Minor Outlying Islands who visit Tanzania frequently. This visa is valid for a year and allows the traveler to spend up to three months in Tanzania on each visit.
- A transit visa to Tanzania is available for United States Minor Outlying Islands travelers who intend to stay for less than seven days while on their way to another destination.
- A Tanzania business visa is available for United States Minor Outlying Islands visitors who want to invest in Tanzania or professionals who want to work in the country temporarily. This type of e-visa allows the United States Minor Outlying Islands visitors to enter the country only once and stay for a maximum of three months from the date of arrival.
Types of Tanzania e-Visa for citizens of United States Minor Outlying Islands.
3. How to apply for Tanzania e-Visa from United States Minor Outlying Islands?
Tanzania eVisa is the most common method of obtaining a Tourist visa via the internet these days, and you can apply online at our website.
After confirming that they meet the Tanzania visa requirements and selecting the appropriate visa type, travelers must fill out a short Tanzania e-Visa application form for citizens of the United States Minor Outlying Islands, including the following information:
- Full name.
- Date of birth.
- Passport number
- Date of arrival/departure
As part of the requirements for obtaining a Tanzanian visa, all travelers must submit a detailed travel plan during their stay in Tanzania to the immigration officer, including documentation of a return ticket to the United States Minor Outlying Islands or an onward ticket to another destination.
Citizens of the United States Minor Outlying Islands must also provide an up-to-date email address as part of the e-Visa application. Once the application has been processed, a confirmation email will be sent to the provided email address. Once the Tanzanian immigration officer has made a final decision, the status of the visa will be sent to the same address.
The United States Minor Outlying Islands nationals should double-check all of the information entered into the system before submitting the application online to ensure timely processing of the visa. The visa fee for citizens of the US Minor Outlying Islands varies depending on the type of visa requested. You can pay the application fee online using a credit card, debit card, Mastercard, PayPal, or Bank of transfer (Bank of Cyprus only).
Read more: Apply for a Tanzania Visa Online (e-Visa).
How to Apply for Tanzania online visa from the United States Minor Outlying Islands?
4. Tanzania visa Fees from United States Minor Outlying Islands.
To apply for a Tanzania visa for citizens of United States Minor Outlying Islands online, you must pay two (02) types of visa fees: The service cost and the Government cost.
Read more: Tanzania e-Visa fees.
Global Immigration Services Limited is proud of its ability to provide excellent service at a reasonable cost. The cost of your visa is determined by the type of visa you select as well as the processing time you choose.
The service charge is adjustable based on which of the three service categories you select from the list below:
- The standard processing time is 03 business days.
- If you choose this e-visa type, you will receive your e-visa in 02 working days.
- Super Urgent processing time: the quickest kind of e-visa, which can be obtained in as little as 24 business hours.
Read more: Tanzania Visa processing time.
In addition, we recommend you buy COVID-19 Insurance to make your trip more amazing and guaranteed at this time.
Tanzania visa Fee from the United States Minor Outlying Islands.