Tanzania visa for Austrian citizens: Requirements and Costs
Do you hope to visit Tanzania while you're from Austria? You should also know that visas are required for all visitors except those who fall under certain visa exemption categories in Tanzania. You can rest easy knowing that applying for a Tanzania Tourist eVisa is a quick and straightforward process. You can get your travel permit from Tanzania Immigration Service with little hassle. If you are from Austria and interested in registering a Tanzania e-Visa for Austrian citizens, the following article should be very helpful.
1. Tanzania e-Visa for Austrian citizens
Tanzania now allows citizens of Austria to enter the country with just their Tanzanian eVisa. In essence, this is the same as a conventional visa, but the application process is much simpler and faster, saving you a great deal of time and hassle as you plan your trip.
Types of Tanzania e-Visa for Austrian citizens
There are various categories of Tanzania e-Visas that may be obtained for Austrian citizens, including those that are specific to tourists, businesses, and transit. Even though each type has its own guidelines to follow, the fact remains that they all offer a risk-free way to enter Tanzania.
- Tanzania Tourist e-Visa: This Tanzania tourist visa is for visits for tourism purposes, such as those undertaken for sightseeing, vacationing, attending a conference, seeing a family member or friend, or attending a family reunion.
This Tourist Visa for Tanzania has 02 types:
- Tourist Visa single entry: Austrian citizens can enter Tanzania once and remain there for up to 90 days with this e-Visa.
- Tourist Visa multiple entries: Residents of Austria are allowed to enter Tanzania multiple times in 365 days with this online visa, with each stay not exceeding 90 days.
- Tanzania Business e-Visa: Traveling between Austria and Tanzania for business purposes requires a valid business visa. This visa will allow you to enter the country once within a 90-day period.
- Tanzania Transit Visa: Even if you only plan to spend a few hours in Tanzania before continuing on to your next destination, you will require a Transit visa to depart the airport. A transit e-Visa allows for a maximum of 7 days of stay per entrance.
Tanzania e-Visa for Austria citizens.
2. Tanzania e-Visa requirements for Austrian citizens
The Tanzania visa application procedure for those living in Austria is brisk and uncomplicated. If you want the process of obtaining an e-Visa to go more quickly for you, make sure you have the following documents ready to register for it online:
- A valid passport: Be sure that you have at least six months left on your passport after entering Tanzania. There should be at least 02 blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer
- Passport Digital Scan: You'll need a recent passport photo to enter Tanzania, and you'll have to scan and send it to our email when you apply for an eVisa.
- Email Address: Your e-Visa will be emailed to you once it has been issued.
- Methods of Payment: Electronic transfers via Visa, American Express, PayPal, or wire transfers through the Bank of Cyprus are two payment options we accept.
Depending on the type of visa chosen, Austrian passport holders may be required some additional documents:
- If you want to apply for a Tourist multiple entries 1-year e-visa, you will need an invitation letter from a tour host as well as his/her ID.
- A letter of invitation from the organization and a certificate of insurance are required for a Business e-visa.
- Flight tickets are also required to submit for transit and tourist e-visas.
Read more: Apply for a Tanzania Visa Online (e-Visa).
Requirements of Tanzania e-Visa for Austrian citizens.
3. How to apply for Tanzania e-Visa from Austria?
After you have collected the necessary documentation, including those listed above, you can fill out your application online. This shouldn't take you more than 15 minutes to finish because it is not a difficult task. In any case, Tanzania Immigration Services has a great service to help you out if you need it. Anytime you want to call, you can, and there are no fees associated with doing so.
The application form to get an e-Visa to Tanzania for Austrian citizens has 03 steps:
- To begin, please provide some basic identifying data. Your personal particulars, such as name, nationality, date of birth, passport info, and more, need to be provided. The processing time for e-Visa is also a thing you can select here.
- Second, you'll need to complete the payment and double-check the details from the first step. You must proceed with extreme caution here. Just one typo can ruin everything. Confirm that every detail you provide is correct. After that, please send us some supporting documents to complete the process.
- Finally, check your email for our confirmation, and we'll let you know when you can receive your Tanzania eVisa.
Obtaining a visa online is convenient because it eliminates the need to interact with any embassies.
Apply for a Tanzania e-Visa from Austria
4. Tanzania e-Visa fees for Austrian citizens
If you need a visa immediately and don't want to waste time going to the consulate or embassy, you can submit your application electronically through Tanzania Immigration Services. All three of our processing timeframes are available to the citizens of Austria. Choose from the following three options:
- Normal Service for Austrian citizens: The Tanzania e visa will arrive by email within 03 Business Days.
- Urgent Service for Austrians: Tanzania online visa will be ready in your email inbox within 02 Business Days.
- Super Urgent Service for Austrian nationals: You can get the document in 01 Business Day.
Travel Insurance for Austrian citizens: The addition of travel insurance makes arriving in Tanzania much less of a hassle.
Cost of Tanzania visa for Austrian passport holders.