Tanzania visa for Paraguayan citizens: Requirements and Fees
Whether they are traveling for work or leisure, all Paraguayans entering Tanzania must apply for a visa. The previously complicated procedure has been made simpler by the Tanzanian government since 2018 by establishing a straightforward online application form that enables Paraguayans to apply for a Tanzania visa.
Tanzania e-Visa for Paraguayan citizens
1. What is the Tanzania e-Visa for Paraguayan citizens?
Certain countries require visitors to apply for a consular visa at a Tanzanian embassy; however, Tanzania eVisa for Paraguayan citizens can be obtained online.
Tanzania introduced an electronic visa, or e-Visa, for certain nationalities, including Paraguayans, in 2018. In this simplified system, the applicant must fill out a simple online application form from the comfort of their own home or office.
The e-Visa system is the most convenient way to obtain a Tanzania tourist visa. Visitors to Tanzania can obtain a variety of visas depending on their purpose for visiting the country.
Visitors from Paraguay with a valid Tanzania e-Visa can bypass long lines at the border and enter the country quickly and easily.
2. Types of the Tanzania e-Visa for Paraguayan citizens.
Any type of Tanzanian visa can be applied for online. Simply choose the appropriate visa for their needs based on the length of stay and the purpose of the trip:
- All visitors who intend to stay in Tanzania for up to three months for holidays, tourism, visiting, leisure or any short-term medical treatment administered in the country are issued a single-entry tourist visa.
- A Tanzania tourist visa with multiple entries is granted to Paraguayans who intend to visit Tanzania frequently and for an extended time. Visitors can stay in Tanzania for up to three months on each trip with this one-year visa.
- A transit visa is available for visitors stopping in Tanzania on their way to another destination who plan to stay for no more than 7 days.
- A Tanzania business visa can be obtained by those who want to come there on business or invest in Tanzanian businesses. This visa has a 3-month validity period and only permits one entry.
3. Tanzania visa requirements for Paraguayan citizens.
Paraguayan citizens must submit supporting documentation covering the eVisa requirements for Tanzania when using the online application form. The following documents must be digitally scanned and submitted:
- When you arrive in Tanzania, you must have a Paraguayan passport that is valid for at least 6 months.
There should be at least two blank pages for special notes and stamps in the passport.
- Scan of the biographic page of the passport
- An applicant's passport-style portrait.
- A return flight ticket
- A valid email address
- A valid payment method
To stay within the visa's three-month limit, all travelers must submit their travel plans to immigration authorities as part of the application process. Any additional travel to or from Paraguay, as well as any necessary supporting documentation, must be included.
The visa fee for Paraguayans varies depending on the type of visa and length of stay, and it can be paid with a credit card at the time of application.
Tanzania visa requirements for Paraguayan citizens
4. How to Apply for Tanzania e-Visa from Paraguay?
After ensuring that they meet the Tanzania visa requirements for travelers and selecting the appropriate visa type, Paraguayans must only fill out the short Tanzania eVisa application online, which should take only a few minutes to complete.
When filling out the form, each applicant must provide the following vital personal and passport information:
- Full name.
- Date of birth.
- Place of birth.
- Passport information
- Details of the applicant’s travel plans while in Tanzania.
If all of the information entered is incorrect, the visa process may be delayed.
As part of the eVisa application process, all Paraguayans must provide a current email address, where they will receive information and updates on the status of their visa. Following the immigration department's review of the application, the visa's approval or denial details will be sent to the same email address. You should not book your vacation until you have received the final visa approval confirmation.
Read more: Apply for a Tanzania Visa Online (e-Visa).
Apply for Tanzania e-Visa from Paraguay
5. Cost of Tanzania visa for Paraguayan passport holders.
The cost of a Paraguayan visa in Tanzania varies depending on the type of visa and the number of times the applicant enters the country during his or her stay. You must pay two (2) types of visa fees when applying for a Tanzania visa from Paraguay: service cost and government cost.
Read more: Tanzania e-Visa fees.
Instead of waiting weeks for your local embassy to process your visa application, you can get your e-Visa quickly. Fill out an e-Visa application from your computer, tablet, or phone and wait for it to be sent to you via email. You have the option of selecting one of the following processing times:
- Tanzania Standard e-Visa: is processed in 03 business days. It's a good option for non-urgent and low-budget requirements.
- Tanzania Urgent e-Visa: If you select this option, your visa will be processed within 02 business days.
- Tanzania Super Urgent e-Visa: The application will be completed within 01 business day.
Read more: Tanzania Visa processing time.
Your traveling experience will be more impressive and guaranteed when you have COVID-19 Insurance.
Tanzania visa for Paraguayan passport holders