Tanzania visa for Belarus citizens: Requirements and Costs
Tanzania is an amazing place to travel and work. A visa for citizens of Belarus is a requirement if you plan to travel to Tanzania for many different purposes. And now, it's simple to register for a Tanzania visa with our service online.
Contact Tanzanian Immigration Services to benefit from our perfected services in obtaining a Tanzania e-Visa for Belarusians. If you need help at any stage of the application process, our team of experts is here to help. If you have any questions, you can reach out to them as well. Please read the following information to learn about the Tanzania e-Visa for Belarusian citizens.
1. Tanzania e-Visa for Belarusian citizens
If you are a Belarusian citizen, you only need a Tanzanian electronic visa (e-Visa) to enter the country. This is highly comparable to a conventional visa, but the application process is simpler and faster, freeing you up to focus on other aspects of planning your trip.
Types of Tanzania e-Visa for Belarusian citizens
Tourist, business, and transit e-Visas are just some of the many types of Tanzania e-Visas available to Belarusian citizens. Each sort of visa has its unique set of regulations, but they all provide a secure route to enter Tanzania.
- Tanzania Tourist e-Visa: This Tanzania e-Visa is for short-term stays, such as going on vacation, attending a conference, visiting a family member or friend, receiving medical treatment, or assisting someone less fortunate.
This Tanzania Tourist Visa has 02 types:
- Tourist Visa with a single entry: Belarusians are granted a single entry to Tanzania within 90 days with this visa.
- Tourist Visa with multiple entries: Belarusian nationals can enter Tanzania multiple times in 1 year with this visa, with each stay not exceeding 90 days.
- Tanzania Business e-Visa: If you need to travel between Belarus and Tanzania for business purposes, you can use this visa. This visa will allow Belarusians to enter the country once and remain there for up to 90 days.
- Tanzania Transit Visa: Transit visas are required for any time spent in the airport, even if it's just a couple of hours if Tanzania is merely a stop on the way to another destination. Note that a transit e-Visa only allows for a maximum of 7 days of stay per entrance.
Tanzania e-Visa for Belarusian citizens.
2. Tanzania e-Visa requirements for Belarusian citizens
Using the online application system we supplied, obtaining an online visa is a breeze. Belarusian citizens can obtain a Tanzania e-Visa with the following documentation.
- A passport that is valid for a minimum of six months. There should be a minimum of 02 blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer
- Your passport-sized photograph with a white background.
- An email address so you can receive your Tanzania e-Visa.
- A return flight ticket is also required
- Your Payment Method, you can choose between electronic transfers and wire transfers.
- A letter of invitation and the identification of the tour host is required in order to apply for a Tourist e-visa valid for multiple entries within a single year.
- For a Business e-visa, you'll need a letter of invitation from the organization company and a certificate of incorporation.
Read more: Apply for a Tanzania Visa Online (e-Visa).
Requirements of Tanzania e-Visa for Belarusian citizens.
3. How to apply for Tanzania e-Visa from Belarus?
It only takes three simple steps and 20 minutes to apply for a Tanzania e-Visa with Tanzania Immigration Services if you are a citizen of Belarus:
- Step 01: You need to complete the Tanzania e-Visa form, which takes a few minutes. You’ll have to provide personal data, passport, travel details, and email address.
- Step 02: Payments for your Tanzania e-Visa and provide extra documents.
- Step 03: Obtain your e-Visa via email. When you receive your Tanzania, you should print it out. The Immigration Officer may ask you to show a printout of your e visa to check your eligibility before permitting you to enter the border.
Please take note that your Tanzania e-Visa for Belarusian citizens can be extended (except for the Tanzania Business e visa).
Apply for a Tanzania e-Visa from Belarus
4. Tanzania e-Visa fees for Belarusian citizens
If you need a visa quickly and don't have time to wait for a visa, you can submit your application electronically through Tanzania Immigration Services instead of making a trip to the consulate or embassy. Belarusian citizens have a choice between three alternative processing times, all of which are given by our service. What follows is a list of three options:
- Normal Service: Tanzania e-Visa for Belarusian citizens will arrive by email within 03 Business Days.
- Urgent Service: Tanzania online visa for residents of Belarus will be ready in your email inbox within 02 Business Days.
- Super Urgent Service: National of Belarus’ll get their Tanzania visa in 01 Business Day.
Travel Insurance for Belarusian citizens: The addition of travel insurance makes arriving in Tanzania much less of a hassle.
Cost of Tanzania visa for Belarusian passport holders.