How to Apply for Tanzania e-Visa from Czech Republic
Table of contents:
- How to Apply for Tanzania e-Visa from Czech Republic
- 1. What is the Tanzania e-Visa for Czech citizens?
- 2. Types of Tanzania visas for Czech passport holders.
- 3. Tanzania visa requirements for Czech citizens.
- 4. How to Apply for Tanzania e-Visa from the Czech Republic.
- 5. What entry ports can Czech passport holders use to enter Tanzania?
- 6. Cost of Tanzania e-Visa for Czech citizens.
Czech citizens who wish to visit Tanzania for leisure, business, or transit must obtain a visa.
1. What is the Tanzania e-Visa for Czech citizens?
The simplest and quickest way is to apply for an online Tanzania visa for Czech citizens, which can be obtained up to three months in advance. The Tanzanian Government recently implemented this electronic travel authorization in order to expedite the visa application process for visitors. This electronic Tanzania visa not only helps tourists obtain the permission to enter the country, but it also helps improve border security checks.
While Czech citizens can obtain a Tanzania visa on arrival or from an embassy, the process is time-consuming and inconvenient due to long lines and the fact that only cash can be used to pay the corresponding visa fee. Applying for a Tanzania visa online, on the other hand, ensures that you receive your visa on time, from the comfort of your own home, and in just a few minutes.
Tanzania e-Visa for Czech citizens.
2. Types of Tanzania visas for Czech passport holders.
Travelers who wish to visit Tanzania can obtain various types of visas. Prior to visiting the country, they must determine which visa best suits their needs. A Tanzania e visa is valid for 03 months from the date of arrival.
The following are the Tanzania visa options for Czech citizens:
- A single-entry tourist visa for Tanzania allows the traveler to stay in the country for up to 90 days for travel, tourism, short-term health treatment, or other activities permitted by Tanzanian law. This is a single entry e-visa.
- A multiple-entry Tanzania tourist visa for Czech citizens, intended for frequent visitors to the country. This visa is valid for 12 months from the arrival date and allows travelers to stay in Tanzania for up to three months at a time.
- A transit visa is available for travelers stopping in Tanzania on their way to another destination and intending to stay for no more than 07 days.
- A Tanzania business visa is available for professionals working temporarily in the country or anyone planning to invest in Tanzanian businesses. The visa's validity period is within 03 months from the date of entry, allowing Czech nationals to enter the country once and stay there for 03 months.
Types of Tanzania visas for Czech passport holders.
3. Tanzania visa requirements for Czech citizens.
Visitors must provide the Tanzania visa requirements in scanned, digital form after determining the type of visa required for their trip to Tanzania.
- When arriving in Tanzania, you must have a Czech Republic passport that is valid for at least 06 months, and 02 unused pages for verification.
- A scan of the passport information page.
- A digital photograph that was taken within the last 06 months, with a clear face against a white/plain background.
- A return flight to Curacao or another destination to ensure that you do not exceed the staying time in Tanzania. If this is not done, the traveler may be denied entry into the country.
- For a tourist multiple entry 1 year e-visa: An invitation letter from the host with his/her ID will be required.
- For a Business e-visa: You need to attach an invitation letter from the organization and a certificate of insurance
Tanzania visa requirements for Czech citizens.
4. How to Apply for Tanzania e-Visa from the Czech Republic.
After obtaining the necessary documents for the visa application, Czech citizens can fill out the Tanzania e-visa application online. It only takes a few minutes to complete the application.
Applicants must enter some personal information and passport information into the system, including their name, date and place of birth, and travel document number. They must also provide an updated e-mail address to which the application confirmation will be sent. Once the Tanzania Immigration Officer has made the final decision on the visa's approval or denial, all updates will be sent to the same address.
Travelers are advised to double-check the information they enter in the visa application before proceeding to avoid any visa delays. The visa fee for Czech citizens varies according to the type of visa requested. Once the information has been finalized, credit cards are accepted as a method of payment for the visa application.
Apply for Tanzania e-Visa from the Czech Republic.
5. What entry ports can Czech passport holders use to enter Tanzania?
Czech citizens traveling to the United Republic of Tanzania with an eVisa can enter the country through one of the following entry points:
- Julius Nyerere International Airport (JNIA), located in Dar es-Salam.
- Kilimanjaro International Airport (KIA), serving the cities of Arusha and Moshi.
- Mwanza International Airport, serving the city of Mwanza
- Abeid Amani Karume International Airport (AAKIA), on Unguja Island.
- Zanzibar Sea Port.
- By road: Namanga, Sirari, Holili, Horohoro, Kasumulu, Rusumo, Mtukula, Tunduma.
6. Cost of Tanzania e-Visa for Czech citizens
The Tanzania visa fee for Czechs varies depending on the type of visa and the number of entries made during the applicant's visit. You must pay two (02) types of visa fees when applying for a Tanzania visa from the Czech Republic: the Service cost and Government cost.
The Government fee is compulsory to Czech citizens since the Czech Republic is not on the exemption list of Tanzania e visa.
The service cost varies depending on the type of visa and the processing time you select. There are 03 processing time options:
- Tanzania Standard e-Visa: is processed in 03 business days. It's a good option for non-urgent and low-budget requirements.
- Tanzania Urgent e-Visa: If you select this option, your visa will be processed within 02 business days.
- Tanzania Super Urgent e-Visa: The application will be completed within 01 business day.
Read more: Tanzania e-Visa fees .