Tanzania visa for Omani - Tanzania visa from Oman
Tanzania - the country dubbed the roof of the black continent - has rare animal sanctuaries, vast savannahs, Africa's highest peak-Mount Kilimanjaro, and many islands with indescribably beautiful beaches. If you're looking for a new destination to visit, here are all Tanzania travel experiences for you.
Omani citizens are required a Tanzania visa to visit Tanzania. So, How to get a Tanzania visa from Oman? This article will explain how to apply for a Tanzania visa for Omani citizens, as well as the requirements and costs.
Table of contents:
1. What is Tanzania e-Visa for Omani citizens?
A Tanzania visa is a type of travel document issued by Tanzanian authorities that allows you to travel to and enter Tanzania.
Tanzania's government introduced the Tanzania Electronic Visa (e-Visa) in 2018 to make short-term international visitors' visits easier.
An electronic visa (e-Visa) is one of the visa types issued by the Tanzania Immigration Department via an electronic system to foreigners.
Omani citizens are planning a vacation in Tanzania can take advantage of the many advantages provided by this digital visa:
- Applying for a visa to Tanzania from Oman online (e-Visa) is quick and simple to use.
- The transaction was completed in a few business days ( minimum of 1 day and maximum of 3 days).
- There is no need to go to an embassy.
- E-Visa is obtained via email.
- The e-Visa has many types with the validity from 7 days to 1 year.
Tanzania visa for Omani citizens
2. Tanzania visa requirements for Omani citizens.
Before traveling to Tanzania, Omani travelers must meet some Tanzania visa requirements and provide the necessary documentation. Omani citizens are required to have the following documents:
- Passport: You must have an Omani passport that is valid for at least six months after your arrival in the country. The Tanzanian immigration department also advised the Omani traveler to have at least 02 blank pages in their passport. This is done as a precaution in case the immigration officer needs to add a stamp or special notes. Travelers will also be required to provide passport information, such as the passport number, expiry date, and place of issuance, when applying for a Tanzania visa.
- Personal information: When filling out the application, the Omani citizen must provide some personal information. The application will ask travelers for their name, date of birth, place of birth, current address, employment status, and information about their parents.
Tanzania visa requirements for Omani citizens.
3. Types of Tanzania visas from Oman.
The first step is to choose the correct type of visa for Tanzania, as visa duration varies. There are the following visas available:
- Tourist e-Visa (Single entry for 90 days): allows travelers to stay in the country for three months from the date of arrival for vacation, short-term medical treatment, or other activities permitted by Tanzanian law. This e-Visa type can be extended.
- Tourist e-Visa (Multiple entries for 1 year): This is for any traveler who wants to enter Tanzania on multiple occasions. It is valid for one year from the date of entry but only allows for three-month stays at a time and can be extended.
- Transit e-Visa (valid for 7 days): A transit visa is valid for 07 days from the date of entry and is available to travelers who want to transit in Tanzania on their way to another country or who are taking a short trip of no more than 07 days. This type of e-Visa can not be extended.
- Business e-Visa (Single entry for 90 days): Omanis who visit Tanzania to fulfill professional obligations, conduct research, or hold business meetings are granted a Tanzania business visa. This visa allows for a stay of up to three months from the date of arrival, with only one entry into the country and can be extended.
Types of Tanzania visas from Oman.
4. How to apply for a Tanzania visa from Oman online?
Applicants must use Apply for a Tanzania e-Visa Form as an Omani citizen. After completing this step, the applicant must pay the processing fee in order to submit their application.
Filling out the application takes less than 30 minutes. The processing time is in minimum of 1 business day and in maximum of 03 business days up to each option. Applicants will receive an email detailing the approval and the next steps once the electronic visa has been approved. It is recommended that you print the e-Visa in case the immigration officer requests a physical copy.
If you do not receive your confirmation within a reasonable period of time, you should contact Tanzanian immigration services .
Omani citizens arriving in Tanzania airports or crossing the border by land should expect their visas to be checked. Remember that an approved visa is not an absolute guarantee of entry because border officials make the final decision on entry, so make sure you have all of the supporting documentation for your visa when going through passport control.
Read more: Apply for a Tanzania Visa Online (e-Visa) .
apply for a Tanzania visa from Oman online.
5. Cost of Tanzania visa for Omani citizens.
Tanzania Immigration Services takes pride in its ability to provide high-quality service at a reasonable price. The cost of your visa is determined by the type of visa and the processing time you choose. To apply for a Tanzania visa online, Omani citizens must pay two (2) types of visa fees: a service fee and a government fee.
Read more: Tanzania e-Visa fees .
Here are your options:
- Tanzania standard e-Visas: are processed in three business days. It's a good choice for non-urgent and low-budget needs.
- Tanzania e-Visa Urgent: Selecting this option guarantees that your visa will be processed within two days.
- Tanzania e-Visa Super Urgent: Tanzania e-Visa will be completed within one business day because it is extremely urgent.
Read more: Tanzania Visa processing time .
In this time, the traveling trip will be more amazing and guaranteed, when you have COVID-19 Insurance for your benefit, in case the risk can happen.