Tanzania visa for Macedonian citizens - Requirements and Fees
Tanzania's government has launched a new e-Visa application scheme to make visa applications easier for visitors. By improving border security, it hopes to increase the number of foreign tourists and business visitors traveling to Tanzania. It also intends to streamline and expedite the visa application process.
Macedonian citizens are eligible to apply for a Tanzanian e-Visa. You can apply for it online prior to departure, avoiding the need to visit an embassy. Travelers can still obtain a visa at the border; however, long lines, particularly during peak hours, are common, and visa fees vary per person and must be paid in cash.
Table of contents:
1. Types of Tanzania e-Visa for Macedonian citizens.
Macedonians planning to visit Tanzania should first determine which type of visa is required.
Macedonian visitors traveling to Tanzania can obtain the following visas:
- A Tanzanian tourist visa with a single entry allows the traveler to stay in the country for up to 90 days for travel, tourism, short-term medical treatment, or other activities allowed under Tanzanian law.
- A multiple-entry Tanzania tourist visa is intended for Macedonian citizens who visit the country frequently. Visitors can stay in Tanzania for up to three months at a time with this visa. It is valid for 1 year from the arrival date, allowing Macedonian travelers to enter the country multiple times.
- A transit visa is available for visitors stopping in Tanzania on their way to another destination who plan to stay for no more than 7 days. This is a single entry visa and can be extended.
- A Tanzania business visa is available for professionals working in the country on a temporary basis or for anyone looking to invest in Tanzanian businesses. This type of visa permits a duration of stay of up to 03 months with a single entry into the country.
Tanzania e-Visa for Macedonian citizens.
2. Tanzania visa requirements for Macedonian citizens.
Macedonian visitors are required to provide a scanned digital copy of their documents when applying for an online visa to Tanzania. The following are the Tanzania visa requirements for Macedonians:
- A Macedonian passport valid for at least 6 months when arriving in Tanzania.
- A scan of the passport information page.
- Each applicant need to have a photograph of themselves
- A return flight ticket to make sure that travelers comply with the government-mandated three-month visa rule
- An email address to receive the eVisa for Macedonian travelers
Additionally, Macedonian citizens should include the following documents with their application for a business visa or a tourist visa with multiple entries:
- An invitation letter from a host with his/her ID.
- An invitation of the Host Company and a certificate of Incorporation
Tanzania visa requirements for Macedonian citizens.
3. How to Apply for Tanzania eVisa from Macedonia?
When completing the simple Tanzania e-Visa application online for Macedonian citizens, travelers will need to provide some personal and passport information. The application will only take a few minutes to complete.
Applicants need to provide their full name, date and place of birth, travel document number, and a working email address in order to proceed with the visa application. To confirm receipt of the application, an email will be sent to the provided address. The applicants will be notified of the result of their visa once Tanzania immigration officials have made their final decision.
Applicants are strongly advised to double-check the information they enter before submitting the application to avoid delays in receiving the visa. The Tanzanian e-Visa fee for Macedonians varies according to the type of visa. When applying for an online visa, credit and debit cards are accepted as payment methods.
Apply for Tanzania eVisa from Macedonia.
4. Cost of Tanzania visa for Macedonian passport holders.
The visa fee for Macedonians in Tanzania varies depending on the type of visa and the number of entries made during the applicant's visit. When applying for a Tanzania visa from Macedonia, each applicant needs to pay two (2) types of visa fees: service cost and government cost.
Read more: Tanzania e-Visa fees.
Instead of waiting weeks for your local embassy to process your visa application, you can get your e-Visa quickly by applying online on the Tanzania Immigration Services website. Simply apply for an e-Visa from your computer, tablet, or phone and wait for it to arrive via email. Regarding the processing time of the visa application, you can choose one of the following options:
- Tanzania Standard e-Visa: is processed in 03 business days. It's a good option for non-urgent and low-budget requirements.
- Tanzania Urgent e-Visa: If you select this option, your visa will be processed within 02 business days.
- Tanzania Super Urgent e-Visa: The application will be completed within 01 business day.
Read more: Tanzania Visa processing time.
When you have COVID-19 Insurance, your traveling experience will be more amazing and guaranteed at this time.
Tanzania visa for Macedonian passport holders.