Tanzania e-Visa for Latvian citizens: Requirements and Fees
All Latvian nationals visiting Tanzania, whether for business or pleasure, must obtain a visa. The Tanzanian government has simplified the previously complex process by introducing a simple online application form that allows Latvia travelers to apply for a Tanzania visa in 2018.
1. What is the Tanzania e-Visa for Latvian citizens?
Visitors from certain countries must apply for a consular visa at a Tanzanian embassy; however, Latvians can apply for a visa to Tanzania online.
In 2018, Tanzania implemented an electronic visa, or e-Visa, for certain nationalities, including Latvians. The applicant must fill out a simple online application form from the comfort of their own home or office in this simplified system.
The e-Visa system is the most convenient way to obtain a Tanzania e-visa provided by Tanzanian Immigration Services. Visitors to Tanzania can obtain a variety of visas depending on their purpose for visiting the country. Visitors from Latvia with a valid Tanzania e-Visa can bypass long lines at the border and enter the country quickly and easily.
2. Types of the Tanzania e-Visa for Latvian citizens.
Any type of Tanzanian visa can be applied for online. Simply choose the appropriate visa for their needs based on the length of stay and the purpose of the trip:
- A single-entry tourist visa is issued to all visitors who intend to stay in Tanzania for up to three months for holidays, tourism, visiting, leisure, or any short-term medical treatment administered in the country.
- Latvian citizens who intend to visit Tanzania frequently and for an extended period of time are granted a Tanzania tourist visa with multiple entries. Visitors can stay in Tanzania for up to three months with this visa, which is valid for a year.
- Visitors stopping in Tanzania on their way to another destination who plan to stay for no more than 7 days can obtain a transit visa.
- A Tanzania business visa is available for professionals working in the country on a temporary basis or for anyone looking to invest in Tanzanian business. The validity period of the visa can range from one to three months, depending on the needs of the traveler.
Tanzania e-Visa for Latvian citizens.
3. Tanzania visa requirements for Latvian citizens.
Latvian citizens must submit supporting documentation covering the eVisa requirements for Tanzania when using the online application form. The following documents must be digitally scanned and submitted:
- You must have a Latvian passport that is valid for at least 6 months when you arrive in Tanzania.
- A passport must have more than 2 unused pages for stamping.
- A copy of the passport information page that bears the applicant's full name.
- A color passport-style portrait of the applicant.
- A return flight ticket must be presented for the tourist and transit e-visa.
- For tourist e-visa, Latvian citizens must provide an ID card and a letter from the host.
- For business e-visa, travelers are required to submit an invitation letter and company COI from the inviter.
All travelers must submit their travel plans to immigration authorities as part of the application process in order to stay within the visa's three-month limit. This must include any additional travel to or from Latvia as well as any necessary supporting documentation.
The visa fee for Latvian citizens varies depending on the type of visa and length of stay, and it can be paid with a credit card when the traveler submits their application.
Tanzania visa requirements for Latvian citizens.
4. How to Apply for Tanzania e-Visa from Latvia?
Latvian citizens must only fill out the short Tanzania eVisa application online on Tanzania Immigration Services, which should take only a few minutes to complete, after ensuring that they meet the Tanzania visa requirements for travelers and selecting the appropriate visa type.
Each applicant must provide the following vital personal and passport information when filling out the form:
- Full name.
- Date of birth
- Passport numbers
- Details of the applicant’s travel plans while in Tanzania.
If all of the information entered is incorrect, the visa process may be delayed.
All Latvian citizens must provide a current email address as part of the eVisa application process, where they will receive information and updates on the status of their visa. Following the review of the application by the immigration department, the details of the visa's approval or denial will be sent to the same email address. You should not book your vacation until you have received final confirmation of visa approval.
Read more: Apply for a Tanzania Visa Online (e-Visa).
Apply for Tanzania e-Visa from Latvia.
5. Cost of Tanzania visa for Latvian passport holders.
The cost of a Latvian visa in Tanzania varies according to the type of visa and the number of entries made by the applicant during his or her stay. When applying for a Tanzania visa from Latvia, you must pay two (2) types of visa fees: service cost and government cost.
Read more: Tanzania e-Visa fees.
You can get your e-Visa quickly instead of waiting weeks for your local embassy to process your visa application. Fill out an e-Visa application from your computer, tablet, or phone and wait for it to be emailed to you. You can choose from one of the following processing times:
- Tanzania Standard e-Visa: is processed in 03 business days. It's a good option for non-urgent and low-budget requirements.
- Tanzania Urgent e-Visa: If you select this option, your visa will be processed within 02 business days.
- Tanzania Super Urgent e-Visa: The application will be completed within 01 business day.
Read more: Tanzania Visa processing time.
When you have Tanzania travel Insurance, your traveling experience will be more amazing and guaranteed at this time. This type of insurance can ensure to cover your lost and extra fee when something unexpected happens, including Covid-19.
Tanzania visa for Latvian passport holders.