Tanzania e-Visa requirements for New Caledonian citizens
All New Caledonian citizens visiting Tanzania for business or pleasure must obtain a visa. Since 2018, the Tanzanian government has simplified the previously complex process by introducing a simple online application form that allows visitors from New Caledonia to apply for a Tanzania visa.
In 2018, some nationalities, including New Caledonians, were granted an electronic visa, or e-Visa, by Tanzania. The applicant must submit a straightforward online application form using this streamlined process from the convenience of their home or place of business.
Tanzania e-Visa for New Caledonian citizens.
1. Types of the Tanzania e-Visa for New Caledonian citizens.
Tanzanian visas of all types can be obtained online. Simply select the appropriate visa based on the length of stay and the purpose of the trip:
- Tourism single entry visa: This visa suits all visitors who intend to stay in Tanzania for up to three months for holidays, tourism, visiting, leisure, or any short-term medical treatment administered in the country. It is issued a single-entry tourist visa.
- Tourism multiple entries visa: is granted to New Caledonian citizens who intend to visit Tanzania frequently and for an extended period of time. Visitors can stay in Tanzania for up to three months for each trip with this one-year visa.
- A transit visa is available for visitors stopping in Tanzania on their way to another destination who plan to stay for no more than 7 days with a single entry.
- A Tanzania business visa is available for professionals working temporarily in the country or for anyone looking to invest in Tanzanian business. The visa's validity period can range from one to six months, depending on the traveler's needs.
2. Tanzania visa requirements for New Caledonian citizens.
When using the online application form, New Caledonian citizens must submit supporting documentation covering the eVisa requirements for Tanzania. The following paperwork must be submitted when applying for a Tanzania visitor's visa:
- A valid Montenegrin passport for at least 6 months is required upon arrival in Tanzania.
- The passport must have more than 2 blank pages for special notes and stamping.
- A scan of the passport’s biographical page
- A photograph of the applicant that was taken as recently as possible
- An ID card of the host
- A flight itinerary
Note that: An invitation letter and company COI are required for anyone who applies for a business e-visa.
To stay within the visa's three-month limit, all travelers must submit their travel plans to immigration authorities as part of the application process. Any additional travel to or from New Caledonia, as well as any necessary supporting documentation, must be included.
The visa fee for New Caledonian citizens varies depending on the type of visa and length of stay, and it can be paid with a credit card at the time of application.
Tanzania visa requirements for New Caledonian citizens.
3. How to Apply for Tanzania e-Visa from New Caledonia?
After ensuring that they meet the Tanzania visa requirements for travelers and selecting the appropriate visa type, New Caledonian citizens must only fill out the short Tanzania eVisa application online, which should take only a few minutes to complete.
When filling out the form, each applicant must provide the following vital personal and passport information:
- Full name.
- Date of birth.
- Passport number
- Details of the applicant’s travel plans while in Tanzania.
NOTE: The visa process may be delayed if all of the information entered is incorrect.
As part of the eVisa application process, all New Caledonian citizens must provide a current email address, where they will receive information and updates on the status of their visa. Following the immigration department's review of the application, the details of the visa's approval or denial will be sent to the same email address. You should not book your vacation until you have received final visa approval confirmation.
Read more: Apply for a Tanzania Visa Online (e-Visa).
Apply for Tanzania e-Visa from New Caledonia.
4. Cost of Tanzania visa for New Caledonian passport holders.
The cost of a New Caledonian visa in Tanzania varies according to the type of visa and the number of entries made by the applicant during his or her stay. When applying for a Tanzania visa from New Caledonia, you must pay two (2) types of visa fees: service cost and government cost.
Read more: Tanzania e-Visa fees.
You can get your e-Visa quickly instead of waiting weeks for your local embassy to process your visa application. Fill out an e-Visa application from your computer, tablet, or phone and wait for it to be emailed to you. You can choose from one of the following processing times:
- Tanzania Standard e-Visa: is processed in 03 business days. It's a good option for non-urgent and low-budget requirements.
- Tanzania Urgent e-Visa: If you select this option, your visa will be processed within 02 business days.
- Tanzania Super Urgent e-Visa: The application will be completed within 01 business day.
Read more: Tanzania Visa processing time.
When you have COVID-19 Insurance, your traveling experience will be more amazing and guaranteed at this time.
Tanzania visa for New Caledonian passport holders.