Tanzania visa requirements for Estonian citizens
- 1. What is the Tanzania e-visa for Estonian citizens?
- 2. Types of Tanzania visas for Estonian citizens.
- 3. Tanzania visa requirements for Estonian citizens.
- 4. How to Apply for Tanzania e-Visa from Estonia?
- 5. Cost of Tanzania visa for Estonian passport holders.
- 6. The entry points for travelers entering Tanzania.
- Useful information:
Estonian citizens planning a trip to Tanzania can now apply for an e Visa for Tanzania.
The eVisa is an electronic travel authorization that was introduced in Tanzania in 2018 to simplify the process of obtaining a visa for short-term visitors. The e-Visa, unlike a regular visa, does not necessitate a visit to an embassy or the submission of a paper application. The entire procedure takes only a few minutes to complete online.
The Tanzanian eVisa allows visitors to stay in Tanzania for up to three months for tourism, leisure, or short-term medical treatments. The e-Visa covers both Tanzania's mainland and Zanzibar.
1. What is the Tanzania e-visa for Estonian citizens?
While visitors from certain countries must apply for a consular visa at a Tanzanian embassy, Estonians can apply for a visa to Tanzania online.
In 2018, Tanzania implemented an electronic visa, or eVisa, for certain nationalities, including Estonians. The applicants must fill out a simple online application form from the comfort of their own home or office in this simplified system.
The eVisa system is the most convenient way to obtain a Tanzania tourist visa. Visitors to Tanzania can obtain a variety of visas depending on their purpose for visiting the country.
Visitors from Estonia who have a valid Tanzania eVisa can avoid long borderlines and enter the country quickly and easily.
2. Types of Tanzania visas for Estonian citizens.
There are 04 types of Tanzania electronic visas for Estonian citizens as below:
- A single-entry tourist visa for Tanzania allows Estonian travelers to stay in the country for up to 03 months for travel, tourism, short-term health treatment, or other activities permitted by Tanzanian law.
- A multiple-entry Tanzania tourist visa for Estonians is designed for those who visit the country frequently. This visa is valid for 12 months from the arrival date and allows travelers to stay in Tanzania for up to three months at a time.
- A transit visa is available for travelers stopping in Tanzania on their way to another destination and intending to stay in the country for no more than 07 days.
- A Tanzania business visa is available for professionals working in the country on a temporary basis or for anyone looking to invest in Tanzanian business. The visa's validity period is within 03 months, allowing Estonian nationals to enter the country once and stay there for 03 months from the arrival date.
Applying for an e Visa prior to departure is strongly advised to ensure a smoother process upon arrival in Tanzania. In fact, travelers with an eVisa have a shorter line at entry points, whereas obtaining a visa on arrival can take longer.
Tanzania visas for Estonian citizens.
3. Tanzania visa requirements for Estonian citizens.
Tanzania visa requirements for Estonian citizens are as follows:
- A valid passport, which must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of application, with a minimum of 02 blank pages for verification stamp.
- A digital copy of your passport photo.
- Pay the e-Visa fee and provide payment proof.
- To receive the electronic travel document, enter a valid email address.
- A digital photo of the applicant: You must submit a recent photo of yourself, taken within the last six months. Your face should be centered and your features should be visible.
- A return flight ticket
- For travelers who want to obtain a tourist multiple entry visa, they have to provide a host ID card/passport, and a letter from the host.
- For Business travelers: An invitation letter from the host company and Certificate of Insurance are required.
On arrival, Estonian citizens must present their passports as well as a printed copy of their approved e-Visa.
Tanzania visa requirements for Estonian citizens.
4. How to Apply for Tanzania e-Visa from Estonia?
Applying for an eVisa for Tanzania from Estonia is a simple and quick process. All that is needed is an internet connection and the necessary paperwork.
The following information will be required on the application form:
- Personal information: full name, birth date, and country of citizenship.
- Passport information includes the country of issue, number, date of issue, and expiry date.
- The trip's specifics are as follows: intended entry date and departure.
After completing the application form, applicants must pay with a credit or debit card. Applicants will then receive a confirmation message indicating that their application was successfully submitted.
It is critical that all information provided in the application form be accurate and up to date to avoid inconveniences such as delays or denial of the eVisa.
All eVisa communications, including acceptance or denial, will be sent via email, so applicants must provide a valid email address.
An eVisa for Tanzania typically takes 03 days to process. To avoid arriving in Tanzania without approval, travelers should plan ahead of time and submit their applications on time.
Read more: Apply for a Tanzania Visa Online (e-Visa).
Apply for Tanzania e-Visa from Estonia.
5. Cost of Tanzania visa for Estonian passport holders.
The Tanzania visa fee for Estonian citizens varies depending on the type of visa and the number of entries of the applicant's visit. To apply for a Tanzania visa from Estonia, you must pay two (2) types of visa fees: the service cost and government cost.
Read more: Tanzania e-Visa fees .
You can get your e-Visa quickly instead of waiting weeks for your local embassy to process your visa application. All you have to do is apply for an e-Visa from your computer, tablet, or phone and wait for it to arrive via email. You have a variety of processing times options in the following list:
- Tanzania Standard e-Visa: is processed in 03 business days. It's a good option for non-urgent and low-budget requirements.
- Tanzania Urgent e-Visa: If you select this option, your visa will be processed within 02 business days.
- Tanzania Super Urgent e-Visa: The application will be completed within 01 business day.
Read more: Tanzania Visa processing time
When you have COVID-19 Insurance , your traveling experience will be more amazing and guaranteed at this time.
Tanzania visa for Estonian passport holders.
6. The entry points for travelers entering Tanzania.
The following are the entry points for travelers entering Tanzania with an e-Visa:
- Julius Nyerere International Airport (JNIA), located in Dar es-Salam.
- Kilimanjaro International Airport (KIA), serving the cities of Arusha and Moshi.
- Mwanza International Airport, serving the city of Mwanza
- Abeid Amani Karume International Airport (AAKIA), on Unguja Island.
- Zanzibar Sea Port.
- By road: Namanga, Sirari, Holili, Horohoro, Kasumulu, Rusumo, Mtukula, Tunduma.
Travelers should keep a copy of their eVisa with them at all times in case they are asked to show proof of a valid visa. When visiting Tanzania, it is also advisable to be aware of the safety and security measures.