Tanzania visa for Iranian citizens: Requirements & Fees
Tanzania, a country in East Africa, is bordered by Uganda, Congo, Zambia, Kenya, Burundi, Mozambique, Malawi, and the Indian Ocean. Tanzania has a relatively large land area, approximately 950,000 square kilometers, and a population of more than 50 million people. The city of Dodoma serves as Tanzania's capital. The local language is Swahili, but don't be afraid to visit because English is still widely spoken throughout Tanzania.
To travel to Tanzania, Iranians need a Tanzania Visa. So, How to apply for a visa to Tanzania from Iran? This article will explain how to apply for a Tanzania visa for Iranian citizens, as well as the requirements and costs.
1. Tanzania visa requirements for Iranian citizens.
The Tanzania Visa requirements for Iranian citizens are straightforward, and they include the following:
- Visa Application Form: Tanzania application form completed
- Passport: A valid Iranian passport valid for at least six months from the date of entry into Tanzania, as well as a blank page for verification markings.
- Photo of the applicant: The photo must be no older than 6 months.
- Passport Copy: A clear scan copy of an Iranian passport with the information pages signed. Please provide the pages of your current passport that show your photo, personal information, and the issue and expiry dates. Must be valid for six months after arrival in Tanzania
- Vaccination Document: COVID-19 vaccination documentation is required for all visitors to Tanzania. The final dose of vaccine must be administered at least 14 days before departure
- Travel Bookings: Reservation(s) for a round-trip flight to Tanzania. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a legitimate travel agency that can be useful for visa applications or entering a country without purchasing a return flight. For visa purposes, obtain verifiable one-way, round-trip, and multi-city flight bookings.
- Travel itinerary: A travel itinerary is a travel reservation in your name to and from Iran, not a ticket. If the visit is official, a cover letter from a legally registered institution/company is required; if the trip is personal, a cover letter from an individual who knows the applicant is required; the letter must detail the purpose of the visit and the length of stay of the prospective visitor. The Embassy advises against purchasing hotel and flight tickets until the visa is approved. Get the best hotel and flight itinerary for any country visa in minutes.
- Health Document: A yellow fever vaccination certificate.
Tanzania visa requirements for Iranian citizens.
2. Tanzania visa for Iranian citizens.
Tanzania visa for Iranian citizens is granted to Iranian nationals for the purposes of visiting, tourism, leisure, vacationing, attending conferences, humanitarian and charitable activities, family visits, health treatment, or any other purpose determined by the issuing authority.
The applicant needs to fill out a visa application form and pay for the visa.
Visa applications will be processed within a few days, so applicants are strongly advised to adhere to the time frame when submitting their applications.
After making their payments, Iranian applicants should wait for their Visa to be approved before embarking on their journey. Their email address will be used to notify them of approval. They can also obtain a Visa Grant Notification by checking the Status of their Visa online.
Tanzania visa for Iranian citizens
3. How to apply for a visa to Tanzania from Iran?
Iranian passport holders are NOT ELIGIBLE for e-Visa. You are kindly requested to apply for a visa at the Tanzania Embassy in Iran .
Applying for Tanzania Visa from Iran consists of 6 steps:
Step 1: Iranian citizens need to get a visa for Tanzania by visiting the nearest embassy.
Step 2: Fill out the application form for Tanzania Visa for Iranians.
Step 3: After filling out the form, submitting the required documents with your passport, making the payment, and submitting your visa application to the Tanzanian embassy.
Step 4: Once your Tanzania visa application has been approved, you will be notified via email.
Step 5: Go to the Tanzanian embassy and pick up your passport.
Step 6: You are now free to travel to Tanzania and stay for as long as your visa permits.
Read more: Apply for a Tanzania Visa Online (e-Visa).
Apply for a visa to Tanzania from Iran.
5. Tanzania visa fees for Iranian citizens.
Tanzania Immigration Services is proud of its ability to provide high-quality services at a reasonable cost. The cost of your visa is determined by the type of visa and the processing time you choose.
Because Iranian passport holders are NOT ELIGIBLE FOR e-Visa, the Tanzania visa fee for Iranian citizens has only one type of fee, which is a government fee, and the visa application is completed directly at the Tanzanian embassy in Iran.
Tanzania visa fees for Iranian citizens.