Tanzania e-Visa for Myanma citizens: Requirements and Fees
If you are a Myanma citizen visiting Tanzania for business or tourism, you must obtain a visa. This was once a complicated process, but in 2018, the Tanzanian government implemented an easy online application form that allows Myanma people to apply for a Tanzania visa from the comfort of their own country.
Tanzania e-Visa for Myanma citizens
1. What is the Tanzania e-Visa for Myanma citizens?
The majority of nations' citizens can now apply online for a Tanzania eVisa. The procedure of applying for a visa is streamlined and made easier for travelers by internet technologies.
Tanzania e-Visa for Myanma citizens is processed entirely web-based. Foreigners can complete their application on their computer or smartphone without making an appointment with the embassy.
The details on Tanzania Immigration Services might help visitors figure out who needs a visa for Tanzania and how to submit an online application.
2. Types of Tanzania e-Visa for Myanma citizens.
It's crucial to keep in mind that many types of visas are available for Tanzania, depending on your reason for traveling and the length of your stay.
All international nationals, including Myanma passport holders, must first establish which visa type best suits their needs before applying.
Travelers can choose from four different types of visas:
- Tanzanian visa with a single entry: This type of visa is available to Myanma passengers who want to visit Tanzania for pleasure, tourist, or short-term healthcare in three months. They are only allowed to visit Tanzania once.
- Tanzania visa with multiple entries: This sort of visa allows Myanmas to visit Tanzania multiple times within a 12-month period. A three-month stay in Tanzania is the maximum allowed per visit.
- Business Tanzanian visa: Applicants from Myanmar must provide a valid work contract and travel for reasons such as legal business, special work assignments, professional duties or to invest in Tanzanian businesses. This single entry visa is valid for 03 months from the arrival date.
- Transit visa: Best suits Myanma travelers who are passing through Tanzania or need to stop over in the country for a maximum of 7 days.
The tourist visa is the most frequent type of Tanzania e-Visa for Myanma citizens. A multiple-entry or single-entry visa may be needed depending on the travel requirements of a potential applicant for a Tanzania visa.
3. Tanzania visa requirements for Myanma citizens.
Myanma nationals must supply supporting paperwork to meet the Tanzania e-Visa requirements when filling out the online application form. The following documents must be scanned and electronically submitted:
- When arriving in Tanzania, travelers must have a passport from Myanmar valid for at least six months.
- There should be at least two blank pages for special notes and stamps in the passport.
- Scan of the biographical page of the passport
- Personal photograph of the applicant that should be taken as recently as possible
- A return flight ticket
- Homeowner identification card (for tourist multiple entry visa)
Note: An invitation letter from the employer and a COI are required for anyone applying for an e-business visa.
The visa also requires you to notify the immigration authorities of your travel plans so that you do not exceed the visa's three-month limit. Flight or other proof of return to Myanmar or onward travel to another destination is required.
Tanzania visa requirements for Myanma citizens
4. How to Apply for Tanzania e-Visa from Myanmar?
Travelers should only take a few minutes to complete the Tanzania e-Visa application form once they are satisfied that they have picked the suitable visa and that they meet all of the conditions for Myanma citizens to travel to Tanzania.
The following procedures are taken after obtaining the Tanzania e-Visa for citizens of Myanmar:
Step 1: Complete the secured online registration form.
Please correctly fill out the web form at Apply for eVisa Tanzania with your full name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number, departure date, and arrival date in order to get your eVisa to Tanzania.
Step 2: Get confirmation and request documents
Please make sure all of your information is right by double-checking it. After selecting a payment option, complete our secure payment form to pay for your visa service fees.
After the Visa Service Fee and Tanzanian Government Fee have been fully paid, you will need to submit a few more documents to finish your application at our request.
Step 3: Get your eVisa through email.
Once you've completed step 2, please check your email from us for your confirmed details. We'll also let you know when your Tanzania eVisa will be ready.
eVisas can be obtained in 3 business days for standard services.
For urgent service, obtain the eVisa in less than 48 hours.
The tourist will receive an email containing the eVisa once it has been processed and issued electronically.
After the registration process of Tanzania eVisa for Myanmar citizens is completed. The remaining traveler need only print the eVisa from the mail, give it to the board at the airport, close the stamp, and then pass it on.
The fact that the visa has been certified by the Ministry does not mean that the visa holder will be allowed to enter Tanzania. As a precaution, visa holders should bring all required supporting documents with them to passport control because immigration authorities make the final decision.
Read more: Apply for a Tanzania Visa Online (e-Visa).
How to Apply for Tanzania e-Visa from Myanmar?
5. Cost of Tanzania visa for Myanma passport holders.
Myanmar citizens must pay two (2) visa fees—the service fee and the government fee—in order to apply online for a Tanzania visa.
Tanzania Immigration Services takes pride in its ability to provide high-quality service at a reasonable price. The cost of your visa is determined by the type of visa and the processing time you choose.
Read more: Tanzania e-Visa fees.
The service charge is variable depending on which of the three service categories you select from the list below:
- The standard processing time is three business days, and you will receive your e-visa within that time.
- If you select this e-visa type, you will receive your e-visa within 48 working hours.
- Super Urgent processing time: the quickest type of e-visa, which can be obtained in as little as 24 working hours.
Read more: Tanzania Visa processing time.
The visa fee for Myanma citizens varies depending on the type of visa and length of stay, and can be paid with a credit card at the time of application.
The new electronic system is expected to shorten the transition period for those who have applied for the visa ahead of time. It is hoped that it will also increase the appeal of Tanzania to Myanma citizens traveling for business or pleasure.
Cost of Tanzania visa for Myanma passport holders