What is the difference between an e-Visa and a traditional visa?
E-Visa is applied and received online. You don’t need to submit a passport or any documents. On the other hand, you need to contact the Embassy of Tanzania in your country and submit all required documents to get a Tanzania Visa.
You also have to wait about weeks for having a traditional Visa instead of a few days as e-Visa.
- Tanzania Immigration Services
- Tanzania e-Visa fees
- Tanzania Visa processing time
- Check the Tanzania Embassy
- Check the Tanzania e-Visa requirements
- What Is The Validity of a Tanzania e-Visa for Germany?
- How long does it take for a Tanzania visa from Germany to be approved?
- How much is the visa fee in Tanzania for Germans?
- Do German citizens need a visa for Tanzania?
- How long does it take to get a Tanzania Visa for US citizens?
- How long can US citizens stay in Tanzania?
- Is it safe for Americans to visit Tanzania?
- Where Can I Apply For The Tanzania Visa for US citizens?
- How much is a Tanzania visa for US citizens?
- Do US citizens require a visa for Tanzania?
- Do I need a Covid-19 Insurance?
- What is the Covid-19 Insurance?
- Who can apply for an e-Visa?
- How does the Tanzania Visa Work?
- What are the required Documents for e-Visa to Tanzania?
- What types of e-Visa are there?
- Do children need a visa to visit Tanzania?
- What do I enter for ‘Surname’ and ‘Given Name’?
- What are the entry posts to enter Tanzania?
- What should I do after receiving my Tanzania e-Visa?
- What is the e-Visa?