The Tanzania electronic visa (eVisa) for Italian citizens is a digital entrance authorization for Italian citizens. It permits Italian passport holders to travel to Tanzania's mainland and the Zanzibar islands for tourist and recreational purposes.
In 2018, the Tanzanian government launched the eVisa for Tanzania to make an application for a travel visa easier for overseas visitors.
Italian travelers may get this electronic visa without having to travel all the way to an embassy to deal with the paperwork in person.
The following are the advantages of the Tanzania eVisa for Italian tourists:
- Simple online application
- Processed in a matter of days
- Entry is valid for 90 days.
- Spend up to 90 days in Tanzania.
Tanzania eVisa for Italians allows only one entrance into the African country.
Travelers from Italy with an authorized eVisa should enter Tanzania at one of the following ports of entry, which are prepared to handle the electronic visa:
- Julius Nyerere International Airport - DAR - Dar es Salaam
- Kilimanjaro International Airport - JRO - Kilimanjaro
- Mwanza International Airport - MWZ - Mwanza
and checkpoints in Namanga, Sirari, Holili, Horohoro, Kasumulu, Rusumo, Mtukula, Tunduma.