Terms of Service Agreement for Tanzania eVisa
This Tanzania e-Visa Services Agreement (this "Agreement") is entered into by and between Tanzania Immigration Services, owned by Tanzania Immigration Services and you, and is made effective as of the date of electronic acceptance. This Agreement sets forth the terms and conditions of your use of Tanzania Immigration Services Services (the "Services").
Your electronic acceptance of this Agreement signifies that you have read, understood, acknowledged and agreed to be bound by this Agreement, Tanzania Immigration Services's Universal Terms of Service Agreement, any plan limits, product disclaimers or other restrictions presented to you on Tanzania e-Visa landing page of the Tanzania Immigration Services website (www.tanzaniaimmigration.org) of which are incorporated herein by reference.
1. Tanzania e-Visa eligibility / non-eligibility
Citizens with valid passports mentioned countries on our website.
Your passport must be valid for at least six months.
- Persons holding Diplomatic/ Official passports.
- A person who is a resident of Tanzania and /or works in Tanzania.
- A person who is declared personal non granted by the Government of Tanzania and is not the subject of a black list or any warning circular or other restrictive list.
The e-Visa is valid for a single entry into Tanzania for a period of up to 30 (thirty) days for tourist and conference visa, 3 days for transit visa, and multiple entry visa for 90 days.
This Visa is non-extension and non-convertible and will be issued at arrival only at the designated ports in Tanzania.
3. Obligation of Clients
- Providing correct personal information as requested on our website.
- Making full payment for our services.
- Clients have to sign the authorization form to confirm the transaction.
- Any changes after paying the Tanzania Government Fee will be charged as a new application.
- You are required to notify us if you do not receive the letter in time, if no email from you informs us that you do not receive the letter within 3 days, the service is understood to be completed.
There are two kinds of Tanzania e-Visa fees that you have to pay for to get your visa on arrival to Tanzania, including visa service fee and Tanzania Government fee:
Visa Service Fee:
Service fee is the amount that the applicant have to pay in advance for service during an Tanzania e-Visa online processing from receiving and checking the applicant's personal information to collecting the e-Visa from the Tanzania Government and sending it to the applicant in order to get their visa stamped at the Tanzania checkpoints when arriving.
Tanzania Government Fee:
Government fee is the amount that the applicant has to pay the Tanzania Immigration Department to process the visa.
Notes: Tanzania Immigration Services starts an execution phase only after the receipt of the full payment of the fees. All fees and charges are payable in the currency nominated by Tanzania Immigration Services, which is usually USD (US Dollar). The Client is not authorized to withhold fees and interests due to any service, guarantee or liability-related claims. In the same manner, any right of offset on the part of the Client is hereby excluded.
5. Our responsibility
- Processing visa as customer's request.
- Supporting all the visa information.
- In special cases, additional documents may be required and processing time may be longer than usual. In such cases, we will inform you by email.
- We are not responsible for any delay/loss caused by the Wrong email addresses supplied by applicants or the situation that applicants do not notify us by email that e-Visa is not received.
Tanzania Immigration Services accepts many different payment methods and offer many ways for you to make your payments through Credit Card, Paypal, Bank Transfer.
The following major credit cards: Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
We are not be held responsible for any loss, delay or cancellation of your flight ticket, tour or accommodation booking made for your trip…. in case your visa application or entry is declined. In this case, we will refund you the full amount paid to us.
We strongly recommend that you should apply for your Tanzania e-Visa at least 1-2 weeks in advance of the travel date to avoid any potential issues.
Date format: dd/mm/yyyy - 20th October 2010.
Working days: All week days except Saturday, Sunday, public holiday or other holiday announced by the Tanzania Government.
Working hours: 11.00 AM to 17.00 PM, GMT+3 on every working day.
Cut-off time: At 15.00 PM, GMT+3 on every working day. Any order of services after Cut-off time will be next Working day.
9. Refundable and non-refundable
Service Fee Back if Declined.
No refund for Government fee if your application is rejected because Government Fee is non refundable once submitted.
Once an approval letter has been sent to your email address, we will be unable to reimburse you the visa fee.
All Fees, once the application is received/processed, are non-refundable.
If you change your mind about travel after your application has been processed, no fees will be refunded.
Please Note: All the required documents should be provided within 3 days. Otherwise, the refund request will not be accepted
10. Contact us