What should I do after receiving my Tanzania e-Visa?
When you receive your e-Visa, check the details carefully for any mistakes. You need to check the following.
- Your full name, as shown in your passport
- Your application ID
- Your passport number
- Your visa number
- Your nationality
- The period the e-Visa is valid for
- Tanzania Immigration Services
- Tanzania e-Visa fees
- Tanzania Visa processing time
- Check the Tanzania Embassy
- Check the Tanzania e-Visa requirements
- Do I need a Covid-19 Insurance?
- What is the Covid-19 Insurance?
- Who can apply for an e-Visa?
- What is the difference between an e-Visa and a traditional visa?
- How does the Tanzania Visa Work?
- What are the required Documents for e-Visa to Tanzania?
- What types of e-Visa are there?
- Do children need a visa to visit Tanzania?
- What do I enter for ‘Surname’ and ‘Given Name’?
- What are the entry posts to enter Tanzania?
- What is the e-Visa?