Tanzania did not explicitly require proof of sufficient funds or "show money" for a tourist visa. While there might not be an explicit requirement for show money, having proof of sufficient funds might still be a good idea.
To apply for a Tanzania tourist visa, you just need to meet the following requirements:
- You must have a valid passport that is at least 06 months from the date of arrival and contains a minimum of 02 blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer.
- A scanned copy of the passport’s biographical page.
- A passport photo of the applicant with the person's face in the middle and a white backdrop.
- Provide your email address and accurate personal information. You'll receive a copy of your visa in your email.
- Payment can be made by debit or credit card.
- Flight details - Confirm your travel plans - the arrival and departure dates.