Italians are eligible for an arrival visa when they arrive in Tanzania, but there are several potential problems with this option. These include.
- Sometimes a long queue to apply at the passport examination desk after a long intercontinental flight.
- Visa fees must be paid in cash.
- If there is a problem with your application, you may be denied entry and the traveler may have to return home.
EVisa is considered the most convenient and time-saving option for Italian tourists on vacation in Tanzania for the following reasons.
- A quick application process
- Get it online - you can apply at home
- Pay with your card through secure transactions
- If you apply in advance, you'll have time to resolve the problem, so travelers can be relieved to receive an approved visa before departure.