A Tanzania e-Visa permits travelers to enter the country for various purposes, including volunteering. If you intend to volunteer in Tanzania, you can apply for a tourist e-Visa, which allows you to stay in the country for up to 90 days with a single entry. However, it's essential to note that the e-Visa does not authorize you to engage in any paid work or employment during your stay.
However, ensure that you have the necessary documents before applying for a Tanzania eVisa to avoid any complications or issues during visa processing. The Tanzania eVisa requires travelers to fulfill specific document requirements, as below:
- Travelers are required to have a completed visa application form.
- A passport photo that is no older than six months must be carried by the visitor.
- A photocopy of the biographical page of the passport. This passport is valid for at least 06 months from the date of arrival in Tanzania and must have at least two blank pages for the border immigration official to stamp.
- A valid debit or credit card to make payments.
- An email address is required.
We advise you to submit a visa application as soon as you can. Also, in order to minimize needless delays in processing and approval, applicants are urged to double-check all of the information provided before submitting the application form.