Yes, you may obtain a transit visa at the Tanzanian airport. There are, however, a few points to bear in mind.
- You must have an onward ticket to your next destination confirmed.
- You must have a passport that is valid for at least six months after your arrival date in Tanzania.
- The transit visa cost must be paid.
You can apply for a transit visa at the immigration desk at the airport in Tanzania. You will need to provide your passport, your onward ticket, and the transit visa fee.
If your application is approved, you will be issued a transit visa that will allow you to stay in Tanzania for up to 72 hours.
It is important to note that not all airports in Tanzania issue transit visas. You should check with the immigration authorities at the airport you are flying into to see if they issue transit visas.
Here are some tips for getting a transit visa at the airport in Tanzania:
- Arrive at the airport early, as the immigration lines can be long.
- Have all of your required documents ready, including your passport, onward ticket, and the transit visa fee.
- Be patient, as the processing time for a transit visa can vary.