Yes, Ethiopian citizens can apply for a visa on arrival in Tanzania. Although Ethiopians can receive a visa on arrival in Tanzania, there are a number of possible issues with this choice. These are some examples:
- Long lines at passport control, especially after long intercontinental trips
- The visa application cost must be paid in cash.
- Any problems with the application may result in the passenger being denied entrance and having to return home.
For the following reasons, the Tanzania eVisa is regarded as the most convenient and time-saving choice for Ethiopian travelers visiting Tanzania:
- Rapid application procedure
- Obtained online — can be applied for from the comfort of one's own home
- Card payment was made in a secure transaction.
- Applying ahead of time offers them more time to settle any concerns, giving tourists the assurance that they will have an accepted visa before departing.
Applicants should apply for a Tanzania visa online at least 3 (3) working days before their scheduled arrival date in Tanzania.