Tanzania e-Visa requirements for Central African citizens
Central African nationals planning to visit Tanzania for tourism, business, family visits, or healthcare must obtain a visa, which has become easier to obtain since the introduction of the electronic visa application process in 2018. Tanzanian Immigration has simplified the previously complex system and implemented a simple online application form that allows you to apply for a Tanzania visa from the Central African Republic.
1. Types of Tanzania e-Visa for Central African citizens.
Whatever your reason for visiting Tanzania, all of the necessary visas can be obtained through the eVisa system. Choose the visa that is most appropriate for the purpose of your visit and the length of your stay:
- A single-entry tourist visa is issued to Central African travelers intending to stay in Tanzania for up to 03 months for the purposes of tourism, visiting relatives/friends, leisure, or any short-term medical treatment administered in the country.
- A multiple-entry Tanzania tourist visa is issued to Central African nationals who intend to visit the country frequently over a short period of time. This visa is valid for 12 months from the arrival date and allows travelers to stay in Tanzania for up to three months each visit.
- A transit visa is available for travelers who want to stay in Tanzania on their way to another country for no more than 07 days.
- A Tanzania business visa, which allows for a single entry with the staying time of up to 03 months. It is issued to business travelers visiting the country in their professional capacity or on special assignments. This visa requires a letter or contract from a business or other organization.
Tanzania e-Visa for Central African citizens.
2. Tanzania visa requirements for Central African citizens.
When using the online application form, all travelers must submit supporting documentation to meet the e-Visa requirements for Tanzania. Citizens of the Central African Republic will be required to submit digital copies of the following documents:
- When arriving in Tanzania, you must have a Central African Republic passport that is valid for at least 06 months, with a minimum of 02 unused pages for verification.
- A copy of the passport biographical page.
- A passport-style photograph of the applicant's face.
- An email address to receive the result of Tanzania e Visa application.
- A return flight ticket to ensure that you do not exceed the visa's three-month limit.
- For a Tourist multiple entry 1 year e-visa: An invitation letter from the host with his/her ID will be required.
- For a Business e-visa: You need to attach an invitation letter from the organization and a certificate of insurance.
The visa fee for Central African Republic nationals varies depending on the type of visa and the length of stay. Payment should be made by credit card through secure online processing and can be done at the same time as the application is submitted.
Tanzania visa requirements for Central African citizens.
3. How to Apply for Tanzania e-Visa from the Central African Republic?
Central African passport holders should spend a few minutes online filling out the Tanzania e-Visa application for visitors to Tanzania. It is critical that you provide accurate information since any errors, or unmatched information may result in the delay of processing or even the denial of your application.
The form will ask for basic personal and passport information such as the applicant's full name, date of birth, city of birth, travel document number, and details about their trip to Tanzania.
After completing the necessary forms, the applicant must also have:
- A Digital copy of all supporting documents.
- A current email address.
Following that, the applicant will receive:
- A confirmation email confirming receipt of the application.
- They will be given a User Identification Number that will allow them to track the status of their visa.
If you do not receive your confirmation in a timely manner, you should contact Tanzania Immigration services.
Central African nationals arriving in Tanzania should expect their passport and visa to be checked before being stamped, and border control may request original copies of documents included in your application.
Read more: Apply for a Tanzania Visa Online (e-Visa).
Apply for Tanzania e-Visa from the Central African Republic
4. Cost of Tanzania visa for Central African passport holders.
The Tanzania visa fee for Central African citizens varies depending on the type of visa and the number of entries of the applicant's visit. To apply for a Tanzania visa from the Central African Republic, you must pay two (02) types of visa fees: the service cost and government cost.
Read more: Tanzania e-Visa fees.
You can get your e-Visa quickly instead of waiting weeks for your local embassy to process your visa application. All you have to do is apply for an e-Visa online from your computer, tablet, or phone and wait for it to arrive via email. You have a variety of processing times options in the following list:
- Tanzania Standard e-Visa: is processed in 03 business days. It's a good option for non-urgent and low-budget requirements.
- Tanzania Urgent e-Visa: If you select this option, your visa will be processed within 02 business days.
- Tanzania Super Urgent e-Visa: The application will be completed within 01 business day.
When you have Tanzania travel Insurance , your traveling experience will be more amazing and guaranteed at this time.
Cost of Tanzania visa for Central African passport holders.